©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids in sports - Anabolic steroid use in sports

samins

Oct 26, 2009
Football games, baseball games and World Wrestling Entertainment, they completely have one thing in general: STEROIDS. Baseball games are controlled by STEROIDS. Barry Bonds nearly breaked the all time home run record, the most desired record in sports. He has a big brain and I am only supposing minuscule balls. If he really used steroids he should fess up and say the truth. He will feel much better and the people would be more tolerant.

The World Wrestling Industry is as well involved in this controversy. Back in the 1990s Vince McMahon and his company were being investigated for the consumption of steroids (steroizi) and no accusations stuck. This time I don’t believe they’ll stick either because there are numerous steroids that are utilised to rapidly recuperate from injury, and with what the wrestlers do day in and day out I’m not surprised that they could believe that they call for these steroids. They of course don’t.

The single type of steroid that’s legal at this time is for asthma and some other different injuries. Asthmatics are very familiar with these types of steroids. They don’t like to use them but they know that it makes it easier to breath. I can see how the athletes look and feel. If we were them and our carreer hinged on how much we played, we would probably search an edge. Even so, the steroids they use give them an dirty advantage over the one who don’t.A simple plan would be like this. 1st infraction you are penalised 10% of your earnings and suspended or 25% of your games. 2nd offense you are penalised 25% of your salary and you lose 50% of your games and you must attend courses each time. 3rd offense you are penalised 50% of your earnings and you are banned for life from entering the sports stadiums and all external activities for the sport you play.
If the sports leagues followed this, then I believe the athletes would get the picture. They only need to spend thier money more wisely.

bouquet de mariée original