©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids good or bad

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Are steroids as bad as all the Doctors and health educators and other people make them out to be. or are they just over reacting with what they have heared or seen happen 2 some people?

W

wolfyEVH

of course steroids can be bad if used poorly......you can get bitch tits and thinning hair/acne......you can do stuff to make sure you dont get any of that though.....most of us are not staying on cycles for over 15-20 weeks which IMO is bad......you're natty levels will have a hard time recovering w/ really long cycles......but but if you do cycles 10-15 weeks, with the same time off, and you following instructions, you really have nothing to worry about. So to answer you question, it really depends on how you are taking them, but yes, doctors are blowing everything outta proportion. Only reason they're really illegal is because of sports. You can go to the doctor and say "my elbow hurts" and boom, you'll get some vicodin, which can be very dangerous if you're eatting them like candy.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Jaysonl1424 said:
Are steroids as bad as all the Doctors and health educators and other people make them out to be. or are they just over reacting with what they have heared or seen happen 2 some people?

In my opinion, they are SEVERELY over reacting. I take steroids to improve my health. I take reasonable doses and have no negative side effects. I have my blood checked regulary as well as complete physicals. Steroids being illegal was nothing more than a politically motivated crime.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
ya i have heared that some have a posstivie effect as well like Dbol increaes ur red blood cells as well as bone density n protien syntheises

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steroids used responsibly promote health. Anything used in the extreme can harm health. Take ephedra for example. The Chinese have been using this in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Taken as directed, it is a very efficient fat burner. Used in excess it can kill you. The same thing can be said for food. The right amounts promote health. Too much can lead to obesity and a number of physical ailments that go along with it. (diabetes, high cholesterol, plaque buildup in your arteries and heart disease just to name a few)