©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroid test in Army reserves?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
If I joined the army reserves would they test me for steroids? It may affect which steroids I will take on my fall cycle. Guess I would have to stay away from deca since that is detectable for so long.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
When U Go To Meps U Will Be Tested For Everything. After You Go Home From Training And Start Your Tpu(drill). You Will Only Be Tested For Steroids If They Have Reasonable Cause.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks

Huh. Test for everything? That surprises me because I didn't think the military would be concerned with steroids. Good to know!

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
On Your Initial Entry They Have A Test For Ephedrine And U Think They Wouldnt Be Concerned With Steroids. If You Didnt Think They Would Be Concerned Then Why Did You Ask The Question To Begin With.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Hate When Ppl Ask A Question Then Dont Want To Listen To Your Answer. Ive Only Spent A Lrg Chunk Of My Life In The Army So I Guess I Have No Idea What Im Talkin About

fitnecise

Aug 11, 2005
how come you capitalize every first letter in your words? no offense but its kind of annoying

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Dont Capitalize The First Letter I Type In All Caps And The Way This Board Is Setup It Looks That Way. I Could Really Give A Fuck What Annoys You. You See My Name Scroll Down How About That.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
BIGSARGE said:
I Dont Capitalize The First Letter I Type In All Caps And The Way This Board Is Setup It Looks That Way. I Could Really Give A Fuck What Annoys You. You See My Name Scroll Down How About That.

Sgt.Ownage! :D :eek:

MdTNT

BIGSARGE said:

thats what I do every time i see your naem sarge...actually i have you on my ignore list....LMAO......ok ok ok i am sending your shirt litlte shirt an extra small at tht...LOL..M-

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
MdTNT said:
thats what I do every time i see your naem sarge...actually i have you on my ignore list....LMAO......ok ok ok i am sending your shirt litlte shirt an extra small at tht...LOL..M-
THE SHIRTS NOT TO SMALL IM JUST TO DAMN BIG