©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroid Bust in Washington

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Another STUPID guy selling hard drugs with AAS. They will never learn. It increases their odds of a bust probably 95% more than if they just stuck to dealing AAS.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
boy that would suck to be that guy. id never sell the stuff, Ill leave that to the pro's.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
Another STUPID guy selling hard drugs with AAS. They will never learn. It increases their odds of a bust probably 95% more than if they just stuck to dealing AAS.
ditto.---thats right. no xanax,painkillers etc with your gear.I use to see guys do this and all busted

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My friend is a cop on the base. Federal Police. They don't even worry about the steroid scene. I think he said there classified as class III or something like that. Their not even concerned about them.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
My friend is a cop on the base. Federal Police. They don't even worry about the steroid scene. I think he said there classified as class III or something like that. Their not even concerned about them.
they are schedule III of IV... sched.I being of no legal FDA medical use(did yall know that stands for Fukking Dum Asses) Sched II-Morphine,oxycontin(strong opiates) etc.
Sched.IV-valium,xanax etc...the mild stuff.
Theyre only a scheduled drug because of the benefit of their use in legit medical app. and so the FDA and Feds can "control" the black market.

Last edited: