©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steelers Win

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
And the Steelers have it!!!!!! 5 Rings......Giving the Cowboys a run huh?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
screw that, dem boys are the best. great team though, seattle lost it on their own though, too many dropped passes. great job by steelers though.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
Sadly disappointing game. I was sorta pulling for the Seahawks cause I'm a Packers fan and like Holmgren. But I also like Cowher, Bettis, and Ben. So I thought there was no way for me to lose this year since I liked both teams. But the refereeing was the most slanted shit I've ever seen in my life. Those refs homes should be fire bombed, lol. I can't be happy for the Steelers, even though I still like the players and Cowher. They totally did not deserve the win, it was handed to them.

Yes, flame away! But you can't call me a sore loser because like I said, I was actually gonna be happy for the Steelers if they won until I saw all the bullshit calls.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

fuck the steelers....thank god beedy-eyes bettis is retiring

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Too bad... I was really rooting for the Seahawks. Really thought they were playing the best game in the first half.

Oh well, there's always next year for MY team. GO COLTS.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mrxplosive said:
Sadly disappointing game. I was sorta pulling for the Seahawks cause I'm a Packers fan and like Holmgren. But I also like Cowher, Bettis, and Ben. So I thought there was no way for me to lose this year since I liked both teams. But the refereeing was the most slanted shit I've ever seen in my life. Those refs homes should be fire bombed, lol. I can't be happy for the Steelers, even though I still like the players and Cowher. They totally did not deserve the win, it was handed to them.

Yes, flame away! But you can't call me a sore loser because like I said, I was actually gonna be happy for the Steelers if they won until I saw all the bullshit calls.

I couldnt agree with you more. That was the shittiest officiating I have ever seen. The refs handed Pittsburg the game. I didn't give a shit who won because I hate them both, but that was ridiculous watching the bullshit penalty calls, Seattle's touchdown call back, and that horse shit touchdown that Rothenshit....(whatever the dweebs name is) was given without even making it into the endzone. Pretty pathetic NFL.

Last edited:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I agree that the refs were one-sided. The Steelers won but if they played again with different refs it would probably go the other way.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I had a bet on the Seahawks, didn't really care about either team. But yeah all the bad calls made it a pathetic game. Steelers didn't even play the first half!! And yes the video of Rothelisburger moving the ball will be shown over and over...