©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting a steroid cycle. Please offer suggestions

Vito_Corleone

Oct 18, 2004
my current stats are
height 5'10
weight 171

Im planning to be 190
my cycle consists of 16 shots of test enanthate and 200 dbol 5mg
can someone plan out a nice way for me to take this.. i have some ideas on how to but would like to see some of yours.

Thanks! Corleo :D

W

wolfyEVH

i personally think that you're gonna need at least 20 shots.....16 shots (8 weeks of 500mg/week im assuming) isnt really gonna be enough...also, what type of post cycle therapy do you have planned, if any?? with ten weeks of test and 4-5 weeks of dbol at 30mg/day, along with a good diet, you'll easily meet your mark.....

W

wolfyEVH

clomid and nolvadex....look through the PCT threads and you'll find all you'll need

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
8 weeks at 500 would be decent for a first but to get all the benefits I would lengthen it to 10 weeks. I remember my first test cycle back when people were preaching to pyramid from 200mgs up to 600mg then back down on a 6 week cycle. Hell it worked but sides were bad. As far as pct go with nolva no sense in becoming a crybaby by using clomid.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIGSARGE said:
8 weeks at 500 would be decent for a first but to get all the benefits I would lengthen it to 10 weeks. I remember my first test cycle back when people were preaching to pyramid from 200mgs up to 600mg then back down on a 6 week cycle. Hell it worked but sides were bad. As far as pct go with nolva no sense in becoming a crybaby by using clomid.
I prefer 10 or 12 week cycles. At 6 or 8 my gear just seems to be hitting full steam.

intense

Jul 23, 2004
So do you plan on getting some nolvadex? or liquidex?

You are supposed to eat 500cal above your maintenace to start growing OK?

:smoker: