©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Startin Firts Cycle In A Month

JERZYBOY83

Dec 1, 2004
JERZY!!!
i decided that im goin to start my cycle with test enth with 2 shots (MONDAY/ THURSDAY) of 250mm every week for 10 weeks. I know that a lot of the posts recommend starting dbol at 30mg for 5 weeks for NEWBIES like me, but i honestly feel that dbol should be should in a 2nd cycle mainly because of its high estrogenic side affects. I understand pct well help decrease these effects but i feel that for a newbie like me i would be better off with just one compound "test enth". Guys i neeed ur inputs/ tell me if im right or wrong. thanx

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with you 100%. Although adding Dbol is okay, I usually just recommend what you are planning. Having more than one substance in a first cycle can make it difficult to determine what is causing any sides (good/bad) if you experience any. Good luck and Im sure you'll love that cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's good to see that you don't mind waiting for your gains on test. So keep in mind bro if you don't see immediate effects on test alone, don't be discouraged it will come. Some people use the dbol as a kickstart to the cycle because it acts quickly. I used 30 mgs of dbol in my first cycle and during the 3rd week of it i upped it to 60mgs. I didn't have any bad effects but not everyone reacts the same. So do what YOU think is right with the answers that you get from here. Keep everyone posted when you start so we can see your progress.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
It's good to see that you don't mind waiting for your gains on test. So keep in mind bro if you don't see immediate effects on test alone, don't be discouraged it will come. Some people use the dbol as a kickstart to the cycle because it acts quickly. I used 30 mgs of dbol in my first cycle and during the 3rd week of it i upped it to 60mgs. I didn't have any bad effects but not everyone reacts the same. So do what YOU think is right with the answers that you get from here. Keep everyone posted when you start so we can see your progress.

ditto.....just keep eating like a horse....come week 3 or 4, your test levels will peak and you'll start to notice strength and weight come quickly. If it starts to lower a bit after that, keep eating more.

A cheesy, but good analogy i use is like you are building a house. The steroids are the best carpenters in the world, but if you're not supplying them with enough materials such as lumber, nails, shingles, etc (FOOD), you're not really gonna have a house in the first place. Food is the materials for your house, sleep is the cash (cant build a house w/o cash can you?) and training is the power tools....like i said, cheesy, but its the truth. .

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
sounds like you've done your home work bud.....It's ggod to see a first timer researching before he starts putting shit into his body.....Eat like a horse and train like a mad man

P

pincrusher

congrats on taking the time to properly research and plan things out before you start. i love the test only first cycle cause like stated before, it is the best way for you to learn how test affects your body both possitively and negatively. looks like you are well on your way to a great first cycle.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Hey guys,

I just found thos board but have been around other boards for a while now. I am a newbie so please don't flame me for asking this question. I am doing my research and could not get an answer to this question anywhere

Here goes.

I understand the estrogen effects during and after a cycle. I understand the one can use Nolva and clomid to fight these effects. How does the OTC 6-OXO stand up against the 2 mentioned above? If one was not able to obtain the two anti-e's could 6-OXO be used in it's place ?? I am from a real small town and it is quite hard to obtain most gear locally and I do not know of any sources to purchase online yet.

Thanks in advance for any replies....Train Hard !!!!

IronMind

Jun 24, 2004
I don't remember the website I read this information on but, I remember a few knowledgable people state that 6-oxo was pretty good as an anti-estrogen.

P

pincrusher

ronnier38930 said:
Hey guys,

I just found thos board but have been around other boards for a while now. I am a newbie so please don't flame me for asking this question. I am doing my research and could not get an answer to this question anywhere

Here goes.

I understand the estrogen effects during and after a cycle. I understand the one can use Nolva and clomid to fight these effects. How does the OTC 6-OXO stand up against the 2 mentioned above? If one was not able to obtain the two anti-e's could 6-OXO be used in it's place ?? I am from a real small town and it is quite hard to obtain most gear locally and I do not know of any sources to purchase online yet.

Thanks in advance for any replies....Train Hard !!!!
6-OXO should only be used when taking prohormones and not the real thing. it just does not have the same strength that nolva or arimidex etc. have and if taking real legit juice you may encounter problems that the 6-OXO can not combat. there are numerous research companies out there that sell liquid ancilliaries so you dont have to go through a steroid supplier to get them.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ronnier38930 said:
I am from a real small town and it is quite hard to obtain most gear locally and I do not know of any sources to purchase online yet. Thanks in advance for any replies....Train Hard !!!!

Hey ronnier38930 welcome to anasci. Go to the home page bro of ANASCI that will help you as far as your concern that i pasted. Just read that. ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ronnier38930 said:
Hey guys,

I I understand the estrogen effects during and after a cycle. I understand the one can use Nolva and clomid to fight these effects. How does the OTC 6-OXO stand up against the 2 mentioned above?

There are no over the counter substances that work as well as the real thing. Our sponser carries what you need in liquid research products.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
My 1st cycle was 250 mgs per week of Omnadren 250. I gained 10 pounds.........you should do good with your cycle.

JERZYBOY83

Dec 1, 2004
JERZY!!!
Any sources have *********??

Guys lookin for ********* its used for people with add/ thanks

There is no source posting or requesting on this board. You have been here long enough to know better. We also don't talk about those kind of drugs here.

Last edited by a moderator:

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
HEY JERZY, your cycle is exactly what I'm doing now. I decided, like you have, to skip the dbol my first time around. Just using Test E., two injects a week. I just took my 6th injection today and so far all is good. I've already gained about 7lbs but most probly from the diet. What I have noticed already, within the last week, is that my strength has started to skyrocket. Good luck, and keep us posted. I was constantly posting ?????? on here after my first couple shots. I was very paranoid about it all but everyone on here was willing to answer them which eased my troubled mind.