©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Started From The Bottom - A year Later!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I found this pic I took when I made the decision to change my life. I cant believe I looked like that for so long and thought it was ok..
I know its not much of a change but I am headed in the right direction. The past year has been a little ruff. Had to stop my first cycle 5 weeks in
because I moved to another state for a new job and had to remodel a house witch put a bump in the road on my training also. 2nd cycle I had to stop
at 6 weeks do to sides of Tren Ace! But over all I am happy at the changes I have made.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I found this pic I took when I made the decision to change my life. I cant believe I looked like that for so long and thought it was ok..
I know its not much of a change but I am headed in the right direction. The past year has been a little ruff. Had to stop my first cycle 5 weeks in
because I moved to another state for a new job and ha to remodel a house witch but a bump in the road on my training also. 2nd cycle I had to stop
at 6 weeks do to sides of Tren Ace! But over all I am happy at the changes I have made.

First off, congratulations on the incredible progress you've made! Shows how much dedication you have!!

One thing though (I highlighted it above)...The way you looked before was ok...You looked like a normal thin person...Listen, you never know what's around the corner in this life...Don't build your entire self worth on cosmetics!! God forbid something ever happened to you that left you unable to train and you went back to your old physique...What really matters is your character...Who you are as a person...This is something that always matters and something all of us should be working on!!

Keep up the good work!!;)

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
You look like a completely different person bigjohn congrats on the progress brother its awsome!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks guys! And Bio you are right the person you really are is what matters and I really appreciate you reminding me of that. That is one reason I like this board! No one is quick to judge.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dam straight big j. Looks dont make a man its the heart and soul that does and sounds like you got both brutha
Keep up the good attitude and work and the future for you will be even better..Rock on as the old guys say. Cool...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Great work Big J! The way i look at training and the physique aspect of life is that it provides another layer to who I am.

It is not what you look like that determines self-worth, but what you are on the inside...but having a physique that you feel proud of seems to make all of your good qualities shine through all the more.

But seriously, you look like a whole new person and that is something to really be proud of. Keep it up Big J.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Youve made remarkable progress. Very impressive. You should be proud. Keep pushing to see what another year brings.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man great progress! Check out Gary Heisey powerlifter. Great inspiration for the tall guys. Gary H . six foot seven I think -give or take . Pulled 925 a long time ago. Check it out BJ . Keep making thos e gains just think what 5 yrs willl do. T

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Going to check him out now!
But here is one of my problems! I almost rip my junk off every time I dead lift. :eek:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well could have my problem BJ . I flick my little light switch on when I dead .
wear some tight briefs for the pin down. Some guys problems are what other guys wish for.:D