©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stanobolic + trenabolic asia pharma

dexger

Banned
Jun 14, 2009
i will do now 1ml stanobolic a day with 1ml trenabolic a day..all asia pharma...i will do 8 weeks cycle..guys you think its good to add some anavar-oxanabolic too?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i will do now 1ml stanobolic a day with 1ml trenabolic a day..all asia pharma...i will do 8 weeks cycle..guys you think its good to add some anavar-oxanabolic too?

Don't even bother with this crap!!!! I can't believe you. Other approach is it. Are you fuck doing the above. Please ignore everyone. I bet in a week this turns out to be the most amazing cycle you have ever done all because of asia pharma products. Fuck me you must be cycling about 20 compounds at this very time... are you human... no your a twat.

This board isn't for your advertising. It is for beginners and experienced users to discuss compounds, cycles etc. To help each other out.

Please ignore his posts he is a scammer!!

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
well said ELVIA ,this advertising for asia gear products is getting sickening

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Nice to see you here Raj. How are things? Whats your main board now? I might have to join. Not been on Alinboard in ages.

Elvia, Always good to chat with you old buddy.
This board has all the tools to be a great one. It just needs a few good Mods *Like yourself*
(That have options to erase and bann members etc)
Its a damn giood looking board, Just nobody here running it it seems.
My Home forum is professionalmuscle.com....you can find me there daily. Same as you I havnt made it to Alinboard in a long time. I need to drop in there and chat with those guys also. Good to see your still around and doing well.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
rajjin since you're a mod on here also as on promuscle whats with all the crap that gets by as far as these half inbred fags that keep posting their spam and other junk instead of worthwhile info or questions?i mean you wouldn't allow 1/8th of this over at our other forum so why does it go on here?not trying to be an asshole but just curious.this forum has the makings of being a good one esp for newbies to learn the very basics before jumping into aas usage.some of the other forums are pretty hard on newer guys.morons like the ones that keep posting "guess what i just found?all asia products.they be da bestest dat they is.i not even shoot it yet and gain 12lbs from mailbox to living room"you check out you see".i hope you don't think i'm being a prick,i just get tired of some inane blathering about nothing,that's all.if you need help in banning or erasing these posts i'd be happy to help.you know that.if we make this ship as tight as some other boards i think alot more people will join us.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
rajjin since you're a mod on here also as on promuscle whats with all the crap that gets by as far as these half inbred fags that keep posting their spam and other junk instead of worthwhile info or questions?i mean you wouldn't allow 1/8th of this over at our other forum so why does it go on here?not trying to be an asshole but just curious.this forum has the makings of being a good one esp for newbies to learn the very basics before jumping into aas usage.some of the other forums are pretty hard on newer guys.morons like the ones that keep posting "guess what i just found?all asia products.they be da bestest dat they is.i not even shoot it yet and gain 12lbs from mailbox to living room"you check out you see".i hope you don't think i'm being a prick,i just get tired of some inane blathering about nothing,that's all.if you need help in banning or erasing these posts i'd be happy to help.you know that.if we make this ship as tight as some other boards i think alot more people will join us.

I Understand 100% what your saying rocco-x and I agree.
when BigA owned the forum I (we a team of us) worked pretty hard at getting all the spammers and keeping it cleaned up. The forum Sold to a new owner, A Lot of the mods are no longer around and the ones that did stay I think dont have any Power to erase threads, Only edit or Move them. Personaly I Just dont have the time rite Now....promuscle is my number one priority as far as forums go.

What you guys need to do is get in contact with the new owner of the forum.
He should be running the admin handle here or Ill check the staff area real quik and get you guys a contact for him.
Id Love to see Guys like yourslef, Elvia and Wood as Moderators here and the place take off into being a decent forum.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Find the ADMIN handle here and Pm him, Thats the guy that runs the show now.
I Undertsand he is a good guy and a friend of BIGA.

you should also be able to contact him through the "contact us" at the very bottom of the forum.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
thnx raj.that means alot coming from you.i honestly didn't know big A wasn't the owner anymore.i know it's gotta be hard doing the mod stuff.imo elvia holds it down pretty damn well.ever since i started coming onto forums to further my knowledge on our whole lifestyle i take it pretty seriously,the main concern being the new guy just coming into this realm and not being mislead.it kills me when i see scammers or spammers prey on their innocence or lack of knowledge.it should be each one teach one imo like we do on promuscle and to some extent on olm and some others.i know it'll get better.thnx for your input rajjin.you're alright.:)