©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stacking?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
This will be my first cycle. My chest muscles are not in porportion to the rest of my body. Should I do a spot injection with anything other than the Test Eth I will be using, or should things take care of themselves. Also, is dianabol suggested with the Test Eth for a 1st cycle? I am 38 years old and in good health. Be back on Sunday. Thanks

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You will hear both sides of site injections. Some say they work, others say they are BS. There used to be a steroid called Esiclene that did work for spot injecting. It made the area swell temporarily by causing inflamation. As far as your chest lagging, let us know your workout routine and maybe we can help you out. For a first cycle, I recommend test enanthate for 10 weeks at 400-500mg weekly. Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms and have your items for PCT ready.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey guys,

Chext routine is pretty straight forward. Bench, incline, decline and flys. pushing 4 sets at about 6 reps. Each time to failure. Warm up first. Hit each major group once a week.

Recess

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
Hey guys,

Chext routine is pretty straight forward. Bench, incline, decline and flys. pushing 4 sets at about 6 reps. Each time to failure. Warm up first. Hit each major group once a week.

Recess
My opinion is that 3 exercises at 4 sets is plenty.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I agree with dragon. Get rid of the declines. Flat bench and incline is good enough, and that combined with flyes is a great routine. Have you thought about using dumbells for chest instead of the flat bench? I get a real nice burn with them. Also, spot injections, IMO, do not work. You'd be better off focusing on nutrition, quality training, and some "supplementation" to bring that chest up. Just dont spot inject. I have a hard time with my chest too, so I know how you feel. Also, do not overtrain it, it will do no good.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Also...how long have you been doing that chest routine? Maybe it is time to change it up, and one more thing...do you consistently gain strength on chest day?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks ya'll. I do try to mix it up from time to time. Dumbells - I live in a small town and there is only one small gym. I am desperatly tring to get the owner to by larger dumbells. I have even offered to split the cost.