©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spot the synthol user

M

McKenzie

Good heavens....his calves arent even symmetric. He looks a lil pissed/aggressive??

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Oops! lol - I want to try that shit but I'm afraid that I'll end up like that guy!
I guess I would need to use small amounts over a long period of time in order to prevent making the same mistake?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I don't like what ive seen from synthol so far. it just dosen't look right. take a look at greg valentino for example, he looks stupid.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
He stands out so much because he has no tan. Must have wasted all his money on the synthol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
healthfreak said:
He stands out so much because he has no tan. Must have wasted all his money on the synthol
he stands out so much cause he looked like he stuck an air hose up his ass before he came on stage.and whats with the ash complexion?

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
What a d-bag!!!Whats with that shit? It has nothing to do with bodybuilding. You have to be an idiot to fuck with that. I hope nobody here uses that crap. You might as well get breast implants,tool. Greg valentino or whatever that kooks name is sucks too. If you have juice what do you need it for. Its just taken this shit to far!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I could see someone useing it if you had one 13" bicep and one 17" bicep to even things out, but even that might not work right.

for those who don't know who greg valentino is, heres a pic
211greg-1.jpg

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
I could see someone useing it if you had one 13" bicep and one 17" bicep to even things out, but even that might not work right.

for those who don't know who greg valentino is, heres a pic
211greg-1.jpg

Yeah he really does look bad.