©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

spot inject

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
anyone ever try synthol or pump n pose? I remember reading about it years ago how bodybuilders would use it to make a lagging body part bigger in like a day.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
In some article i read it talked about how it can cause clotting in the heart and brain, happened to some pro BB a couple years back.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I tried one shot in my bicep back when that shit came out. I got an infection and damn near had to go to the hospital. Stay away from that garbage!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i wasn't planning on doing it i just thought i'd ask since i was reading some things and ran into it again. Does that guy realize that it's not impressive at all considering his arms look like a reverse popeye but yet he's struggling to curl 25lb dumbbells.

P

pincrusher

synthol, if used properly and not abused can help bring up lagging muscles but i would not ever recommend anyone use it. to many risks involved such as getting an infection from an unsterile product, getting an abcess from injecting to much at a time, severely distorting the muscle (example would be the flat spot on top of valentines one bicep) etc. you must also be well versed in where to inject since it should only be injected in small muscle groups and most of them have multiple muscle heads and you would need to hit each one evenly.
like chris 1 said, you would be better off spot injecting some test into a lagging muscle than using synthol. a little test suspension will do wonders for increasing muscle size :)