©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Specifics

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey guys. Need alittle advice. Posted my introduction yesterday. Thanks for the hospitality. For those who did not read it, let me give you some history. I am a 38 year old teacher. I have been researching for a couple of months. Due to my age and the limited side I am seriously considering Deca. 400mg for 8-10 weeks. I am choosing this again for limited sides and gradual gains. I cannot afford to blow up. I need the slower progression. I am considering Windsrol to go with it. Also due to limited sides. I have found that 25-50mg injections daily are preferred. However, is this Windsrol Depot? I thought depot meant slower acting. If you have any better ideas please let me know. Due to my job I cannot have anything that will cause agressive behavior or dramatic mood swings. What am I trying to accomplish? I want to look better than most guys at the beach. Kinda like the guy on the Bowflex commercial. Knowing that - do you think deca by itself would be enough? Thanks.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks Chris. I have heard of "Deca Dick", but most of the steriod profiles do not mention that. Also, profiles state that there are particularly more sides with test. I read the post for newbies that outline a complete cycle and PCT. I liked it but was concerned about the rapid gains and sides (acne, hair loss - although I do suffer from male patterened baldness) Thanks for the reply - I will definitely keep it in mind and see what others have to say. Also, will probably need to do some site injections. Especially in the chest. Everything else is in good scale.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yup, you dont want deca dick. definately go with deca and test. some side effects vary from person to person.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Deca dong is a serious side. Don't be afraid of test. Watch your diet, train right and keep a log. I already made that deca mistake.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks guys. I have been looking at alot more posts and the test seems to be the most advised. I read, again, the post from jack hust ( that is one crazy photograph). I like that he keeps it simple for a new guy like me. I am still in the market for advice so, please, give me your opinion if you have one.

W

wolfyEVH

just stick w/ test....deca sides would be worse....yeah test can have sides, but at a dose of 400 to 500mg/week, you really wont have much sides. just take test and thats it, you'll put on some weight, not as much weight if you took dbol and test or w/ deca also, but just stick w/ straight test. you'll like the results. also, spot injections wont do shit for you. some say the work, but only w/ like test suspension or test prop. (mainly water based and really short ester injectables). but most importantly, remember that steroids arent the super drug people think they are. Its all about how much effort you put into your training and diet, especially the diet.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
thats true wolfy. deca dick is no joke, i remember when i was taking deca by itself about 2 months ago and i couldnt do shit, and my wife is like what wrong and im like i have no fucking idea. wont ever do that again. training and diet is key.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey Wolfy,

That is the kind of straight, no nonsence, advice I was looking for. I honestly do appreciate everyone else wading in and I will probably have more questions. This will probably also be about 2 months from now. I have a diet and workout plan in place, but will want to bump it off you experts before I begin. Looking at about 4000-5000 cal/day with a 40%/40%/20% breakdown of carb/pro/fat. Will also need advice on training proceedures during and after. Thanks.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey TexasCreed,

Good to have a Homeboy on here. Thanks for the info also. I was thinking of going to Mexico myself and trying to get my gear. Wondering about getting it home though. Even thought of mailing it from down there, back here. Any ideas - hope I am not violating any forum guidelines.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Good advice every one. But recess.. But first off, you mentioned nothing about your own workout regimine or diet. Diet is 80% of gains, get that down first bro. Behavior swings are usually only associated with people that have had previous rage issues. If you need help training, anabolics are not for you. Throw the deca idea out of the window, deca as a first cycle is not going to give you too good of an experience. I know that most the guys here would back me up in saying that in order to even begin thinking about taking AAS, you have to have diet and training in check. I've seen way too many people throw money down the toilet and risk their health because they did not do these things. No hostility meant at all recess.

Just read the last few posts. You should prob keep up a 5 day/wk workout schedual split into alternating body parts. Cardio in the morning 20-25min to start up your metabolism. Diet should be 1.5g/lb of body weight with a gallon of water a day. As for getting it across the boarder, i dont think we can discuss that in the open but there are ways of cutting down the risk of getting caught. Shoot me a PM or email. I'm glad that you have at least done a little research on profiles, this at least sets you apart from all the newbies. Good luck with the training and diet, i hope you get this down before you think about putting AAS into your body.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
recess- i had a old hookup that did the mexico thing and never got busted and i never talked to him about what he did or how he did it. and i had some others friends that did it. but i would become a member if your not already.

mcdadyy

Jul 23, 2004
Worked for Me !!!

I think the replys are great this place is one of the best for info . At the age of 43 I did my first cycle I used stu 250 and deca . I did 700 mg a week of stu 250 and 400 mg of deca for 10 weeks and it did a good job for me . PCT I used clomid first day 300 mg each day after 100 mg for 7 days then 50 mg for another 7 days and had no problems with deca dick . :eek:

W

wolfyEVH

mcdadyy said:
I think the replys are great this place is one of the best for info . At the age of 43 I did my first cycle I used stu 250 and deca . I did 700 mg a week of stu 250 and 400 mg of deca for 10 weeks and it did a good job for me . PCT I used clomid first day 300 mg each day after 100 mg for 7 days then 50 mg for another 7 days and had no problems with deca dick . :eek:

you're not gonna get deca dick if you're taking it w/ test

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
wolfyEVH said:
you're not gonna get deca dick if you're taking it w/ test

I disagree with that Deca shuts me down harder than anything and everytime I've used it I wasn't totally useless but had problems getting it up

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
Hey guys. Need alittle advice. Posted my introduction yesterday. Due to my age and the limited side I am seriously considering Deca. 400mg for 8-10 weeks. I am choosing this again for limited sides and gradual gains. I cannot afford to blow up. I need the slower progression. I am considering Windsrol to go with it. Also due to limited sides. I have found that 25-50mg injections daily are preferred. However, is this Windsrol Depot? Kinda like the guy on the Bowflex commercial. Knowing that - do you think deca by itself would be enough? Thanks.
First and most important, the guy on the bowflex commercial is juicing and developed that body with free weights.
Sides can be controlled with anti-estogens and diet, at least the bloating.
Aggression on steroids is a myth for most people. I am actually a lot calmer while on cycle. The people who experience roid rage are usually anal openings even when they aren't juicing.
Winstrol can be injected or taken orally and is just as effective taking it orally. However, winstrol can be very tough on your joints. I would not recommend it for a first cycle. Arimidex or the liquid version through research companies and Nolva will control just about any bloat or gyno problem you could possibly have.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey everybody,

You all have great ideas. I am going to invest the $30 and jump over to the other side very soon. I am using my computer at work now and do not want to download any programs. I am looking for an ISP right now. I live out in the country and do not have alot of options. I feel much more comfortable knowing there is good advice out there.