©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

South Carolina cop/roid rage from creatine?!?!?!

JimRat

Oct 21, 2014
I don't even know where to begin with this one. :banghead::banghead:

Are they really trying to blame his bad behavior on creatine??? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So what now? A misplaced public outcry to outlaw creatine?

Watch out creatine is heading for the schedule III list now.

JimRat

Oct 21, 2014
I really have little to no faith in almost any media outlet anymore. Seriously. Imbeciles.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Fuckin media, what a joke. Sad thing is a big percentage of the population will believe this ridiculous claim

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Fuckin media, what a joke. Sad thing is a big percentage of the population will believe this ridiculous claim

Of course they will. The g-pop does whatever the media tells them to do in this country.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
The guy is just trying to save his ass. He should just admit that he took it too far! The media is a joke! Hey! Do you know what meteorologist means... LIAR!!!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
The kids at the school protested to not have the officer fired. Guess he was loved by the kids and was a football coach.

In all fairness some of these kids need an ass whipping....No respect for authority.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
The kids at the school protested to not have the officer fired. Guess he was loved by the kids and was a football coach.

In all fairness some of these kids need an ass whipping....No respect for authority.

Yeah i just saw that today-the kids protesting. Also saw there was a 3rd video recorded by another student that showed the girl that was allegedly "assulted" tried hitting the cop as well. Article didnt have the video, but showed still pics of her hand up on his throat, and punching him in the chest. There's always more than one side to the story. Maybe he should have handled things a little better, but imo that little disrespectful brat got what she deserved. Refused to listen numerous times to the teacher, then the cop. Well guess what, shouldve fuckin listened. I was raised very strict. Got spanked when i deserved it, and got the belt if i was really out of control. And i'm glad i did. Some kids these days have zero respect for their parents and authority...and think they're in control. I dont condone violence on kids, but theres nothing wrong with strict discipline when it's necessary.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Simple, empty the classroom, call the kids guardian/parent or whoever signed the paperwork for the kid and make them come and haul the kids ass out or THEY get arrested. End of problem. Why they involved police for something like that is crazy. What's with the schools these days.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
"I won't take creatine monohydrate if you actually fucking respect the fact I'm a law officer."
In all seriousness, this is Inside Edition reporting this nonsense. I have to laugh, it's actually funny.

I'd actually trust Psychology today rather than "inside edition". That's where Bill O'Lielly got his start. It's a BS "news" show. Not news. Not now. Not ever. Nothing credible at all.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inner-source/201210/creatine-muscle-and-mood-0

Grim

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Wow, media is the cause of most of the bullshit going on today. They tailor their stories exactly how they want them without any respect to the outcome it may cause. I have many friends in LE and have had some very involved conversations with them. These guys literally go to war every day, I really don't know how they do it. I actually considered going into LE at one time and boy am I glad I didn't. Hell, I'm a volunteer fireman and at times, that's bad with some of the scum I run into. I've got 1 word for all these stupid fuckers and their sense of entitlement getting thrown around, beat, and even shot, "COMPLY". Yes there are some bad eggs out there but 99% it will be much better to comply. I would bet anything that girl was an absolute brat

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I would bet anything that girl was an absolute brat

Probably much more than that M, but it's crazy how absent the parents/guardians are and have no accountability. How is this not a situation handled by faculty and if kid doesn't comply, they are expelled, trespassed off the property and the guardian ordered to remove them by whatever means they see fit? This cop may or may not be an idiot, we don't know, but he was put in a situation that was set up for failure by anyone not a parent/guardian.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
No question the white cops employers reacted immediately to avoid any potential media backlash. If he has any kind of job protection, he will get reinstated with training and/or reassignment.

That cop got fired right away because of the media, plain and simple. The media are like a group of medieval witch hunters, going after whatever they want to incite public reaction.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh for sure bro. It's total bullshit people get railroaded by the media via the race card. Truly sickens me. That black cop shouldv'e got the same treatment-but it all got swept under the rug because there was no national sensationalism to make a deal out of it. And for the record, i have had black friends and respect any man with values or morals regardless of ethnicity...so before anyone accuses me of bigotry-i am not. Just pointing out the unfortunate "way it is" with our country and media nowadays. Just plain wrong.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I know investigative journalism 'sometimes' has it's place, but I often wonder what someone brings to the table who sits in front of a camera, reads copy and gives their opinion. Seems an odd job.