©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore nips

Big G

Nov 16, 2004
Im taking 1 ml of sustanon e3d and I just uped it to 2 ml today. This is my 6th shot and the past week my nipples have been getting sore and my nuts shrinking. I have some clomid on hand and some nolvadex on the way. Should I start the clomid now or wait and see if the gyno symptoms get worse. Also how much tribulis should I be taking.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You need nolvadex now. Get it and take 40-60mg daily until the symptoms are gone. Then take 20mg.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i wouldnt take clomid. i would start taking the nolva. but first of all relax, no need getting frantic and forgetting some shit or whatever else. you should be fine.

Big G

Nov 16, 2004
So I should keep it at 1 ml e3d? Also should I take the clomid now in the absence of nolvadex? It should be here any day.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The clomid wont do anything for your nips, you need the nolvadex. Not to give you shit, but always have everything you need prior to starting your cycle.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yup, gotta be prepared, unless your like me and you know it aint nothing because your gyno prone and let it go and then wait till the cycle is done. but that is me, and i know what im doing. good luck.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i have never noticed nut shrinkage, im going to start paying attention, but then again they are small compared to the white snake. im just kidding, im only 4 inches.....from the ground. lol. damn that was a good one.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
i have never noticed nut shrinkage, im going to start paying attention, but then again they are small compared to the white snake. im just kidding, im only 4 inches.....from the ground. lol. damn that was a good one.

Then ya woke up!

W

wolfyEVH

damn....1.5 grams of sust a week??? you sound to me like you've never done a cycle, considering you're asking if you should start clomid now....you shouldnt need to ask us if you should start taking nolva cause your nips are sore....you should know all of this information before you cycle. We're not here to give you a hard time, but we just want to make sure everybody here does it right the first time. Kinda like the saying "measure twice, cut once". ALWAY be sure you know what you're doing before starting something like steroids.....

what made you decide to up to 2cc's e3d?? thats a shit load of gear.....i personally would have done just one long test ester. Sustanon is just a waste of money. All it is, is overpriced test you have to inject frequently.

yamaman

Nov 29, 2004
Montreal
The Proper Way to Cycle SUSTANON (has been floating around for years)

One of the most misunderstood ideals when it comes to Sustanon is how to
properly use it in a cycle. There is no wrong way, but there is a best way to administer
proper dosages so you can fully benifit from the esters in Sustanon.

Sustanon was developed for the primary reason of hormone replacement, and
because of the mix of esters most patients only needed one shot a month to keep their hormone
levels balanced. Because of this design, the bodybuilder will not recieve proper
doseages at once or twice a week injections. Your blood levels will fluctuate up and down
continually, which is not what you want while on a cycle. You want stable levels to give your
body the best chance it can have to build plenty of muscle.

All test is the same, but once only the ester is removed. People that say test
is test are wrong unless you are assuming that the ester has already been removed. I have
had plenty of different results fromt the different tests I have used, as well as I am sure
you have too. The secret to making sus work correctly, is timing the esters so the blood
levels do not fluctuate.

I will assume that everyone knows how an ester works and why one is added to the
parent testosterone. With sustanon, you have 4 esters:30mg of prop60mg of
phenylprop60mg of isocaproate100mg of deconateCombined to give you 250mg. Now everyone knows for
themselves how much test they should take due to previous cycles or no cycles at all. Lets
take each ester and see how long they will stay active in the body. 30mg of prop--Prop
needs to be injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think
every third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree. Now
lets say you are doing a prop only cycle and injecting 30mg twice a week. You can see
already that is a waste of gear. If you inject 30mg of prop twice a week you are totally
wasting your time. You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it
down to 220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week. 60 mg of
phenylprop--Phenylprop is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the
phenylprop ester every third day. Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows
that it is shorter acting and must be injected twice a week (for example, getwoods powder).
Ifinjected twice a week, then lets even cushion the amount, you will have all 120mg in one
week.

To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your
system. If you ask me that was a waste of two amps. That is barely enough to supress the
axis, and that is about all you will have happen if you inject 180mg of test per week. Now
lets look at the longer acting esters in sus. 60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give
you a duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you
are still not getting enough test to make it worth the time. 100mg of Deconate--Here is
the daddy of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Decca-Durabolin. The
decanoate ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to
3.This ester was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in
sustanon.

If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our
body per week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty
much take out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other
esters release the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is
useless. Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to
do any good, and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have
been only relatively high for about 2-3 weeks. Call me crazy, but that is not at all what
I want in a cycle. Every test cycle should be started high to hit those receptors hard,
and I dont even taper at the end (but that is a different story).

The numbers that BIGDAWG and I worked on basically show that your test levels
will never at one time be stable for more that a couple of weeks. Why do you think that
people say they have less bloat on sus and less sides. There is so little of the short
acting test in your system at one time that it is impossible to get any bloat or side
effects at all. So you ask, well what is the best way to take sus then? First I would answer
dont buy it. If you really want to use a 4 blend test then buy some of the old omna (not the
new ones), they have more shorter acting tests in them and the blood levels will stay more
equal.

If you dont believe me, ask anyone that has used the old omna and they will tell
you they got quite a bit of bloat from it. Reason being is the shorter acting esters in
the omna build up your blood levels quicker, hence you have the bloat factor. If someone
doesnt like my first answer, then I will give them a second, "inject the sus everyday
or at the least every other day." I usually get the "wholly shit, thats crazy!!!" answer.
I usually tell them back, no its not crazy, its science. The actual science of sus
combined with a bodybuilders needs equal injecting every day.

People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of
1750mg each week and getting every mg of it. Trust me folks, I am not talking about
injecting 7 amps a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and
letting the esters do thier work after that. When you crunch the numbers, for the first two
weeks you are really only getting the prop, phenylprop, and a little of the isocaproate.
Maybe about 700-750 mg for the first two weeks, and for weeks after that when all of
the isocaproate and deconate kick in you will stay aroung 600-800mg for weeks
following the first couple. You have a perfect taper, if you are into that, and stable test
levels. If you go to eod, it will vary a bit, but not enough to really make too much of a
difference. Start off the cycle with 5 weeks of dbol while using the sus, and when you are
done with the sustanon, then immediately start injecting two anabolics like eq and decca,
or decca and primo/winny. This is a cycle that a lot of the pros are using called front
end loading with an anabolic taper. I guinea pigged this idea when BIGDAWG and I were
discussing it many months back, and damn it was a really good cycle. Not as good as 1000mg of
aratest a week, but still a pretty good cycle. I have cycled sus/omna both ways, and
trained relatively the same with the same kind of diet. The difference in the two cycles
were like night and day, about a 15-17 pound difference, and two amps of omna a week was
my first cycle too. You know, the one you are supposed to grow the most off of because of
the virgin receptors. So test may be test, but you will not get the same results
from every ester out there if you dont know how to time them. If you are thinking of a
sus/omna cycle, give this a try. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
i'm finishing my cycle tomorrow......and so far no Gyno or any other shit...ball's still feels the same....So i hope i don't get it.....maby i'm just lucky so far :)