©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sooo maaanny spooonsors

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
wow there is a lot of sponsors for this forum! like a ton! lol "Shout out to STERILE SYRINGES" i fucked up my order by accident ordering from their site and they figured out what i meant to order and sent me the right stuff, after confirming through email. awesome customer service! and i didn't see a quantity of items on the website so i ordered 2 of everything to make sure i would have enough for my 16 week cycle. and... ya 2 was deff enough lol ended up with 200X 5ml syringes and 200X 1" tips. awesome guys. im going to go check out all the sponsors websites and see what they have. :headbang: :love1: :action-smiley-044:

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Why do you need 5ml syringes... that is going to take forever to push in... going to get old quick. 3ml is perfect plus you are not going to want to put 5ml into a single muscle group....

IMO

wow there is a lot of sponsors for this forum! like a ton! lol "Shout out to STERILE SYRINGES" i fucked up my order by accident ordering from their site and they figured out what i meant to order and sent me the right stuff, after confirming through email. awesome customer service! and i didn't see a quantity of items on the website so i ordered 2 of everything to make sure i would have enough for my 16 week cycle. and... ya 2 was deff enough lol ended up with 200X 5ml syringes and 200X 1" tips. awesome guys. im going to go check out all the sponsors websites and see what they have. :headbang: :love1: :action-smiley-044:

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I do 2-3cc in delts regularly an that gets sore after awhile lol. 5cc? Reusing the syringe maybe an replacing only needles?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Maybe he's drawing with a larger gauge needle and then swapping it out but that would be a complete waste of money to get the larger syringes y not just buy 22x1 1/2" points and then just buying maybe 25x1 syringes or vise versa but either way.. how much are u pushing at a time 3ccs or 5ccs cuz even after pushing 3 time after time it begins to scar up when using larger gauge depending on how frequently. What I mean is if you're continually pushing 3ccs ed of let's say prop, tren, maybe npp(or whatever it may be) run it for 3 months poking yourself everyday and if you're using a 22g Ur going leave a lot of not needed scar tissue.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
i got "stealth juice" gear so they come in 5ml sachets. once the sachet is punctured you cant leave any juice in it so you have to draw it all at once. so i bought 5ml syringes. So im taking 1.5cc EQ every Thursday and Sunday along with 1cc Test-C. After each use i swap the needle and once a syringe is empty i start a new one. is that wrong or a bad practice? i was refered to stealth juice from a few guys from alinshop. i found this forum from alinshop. good guys over there :)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
That makes sense I guess we all just thought you were doing 5ccs at a time. Or atleast I did. Maybe try getting sterile bottles to put the oil in. Just a thought

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I think ill go with Balkan pharm next time. these stealth juice r cool and have a 100% delivery rate because they don't look suspicious when being shipped. but it is kind of annoying pulling a whole 5ml syringe and keeping a full one all the time. or ill check out some of the other sources also befor I make my next order but ive heard from a lot of guys that Balkan pharm is GRADE A stuff.