©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Someone please help... im begging you!

PRYCe

Mar 17, 2006
ok i have some decabol (10ml, 200mg/ml) and im still too pussy to use it, i have these concerns

1) if i use it and get big for about a month and then stop using it, an i going to have to keep one taking in steriods to keep my self that big? (ex i use it, gain 60 pounds or w/e, begin to look good, and then after a month and i gonna look the same, or an i gonna have to kepp on doing them to look good??) please help!

2) i understand there are side effects but what are the worst ones? im only 16 years old.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
you are only 16 years old!!!! Here's some good advice...Eat, train hard, sleep, eat, train hard sleep....till you are at least 21...so give the gear to someone who is 21 and let them use it..and smack the shit otta the person who gave you told you to use that...at 16 you dont need gear uunless youre already 260 and lean and winning local shows naturally, against guys on gear...and planning on going pro..
your too young, dont fuck yerself up....

I remember a Black Kid from NJ, i think his name was anthony something...Big Kid..Was winning all the Teen class shows and taking ovveralls...in all the big shows in NJ in the 90's, kicking everyones ass by a mile...I think he's a pro now...But hhe was amazing at 16....buut hhe also had his goals...Pro!! what are yer goals...Pro or get laid???
If its pro ii dont think yoou'd be pposting this,,so I can only imagine iits get laid more, play football be bigger...just tarin and eat mort efor now....

Last edited:

PRYCe

Mar 17, 2006
lol. yea i know ive read some shit like that. that its not good to take em when your young, but the expiration date says 10 2006, i got like 4 months to use it,

lol it sux, i want to use it but i dont want any side effects!. i was gonna do it yesturday but decided i would ask someone for advice 1st , well thanx it actulay helped me. but dam this sux, i wanna be pro. lol. but sex is more important

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
At your age bro It will honestly do you more bad then good.
I wish I had known 1/2 of what I do now when I was 16.... All I knew was
Chase pussy and drink beer....

Be Smart and Use the next couple a years to Gain as much Knowledge
as you can on Nutrtion and anabolics before starting up on anything.
In the mean time train Hard and get as far as you can naturally Just using OTC supplemets such as Protein, creatine and Glutamine etc.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Not to mention it may stunt your growth! If you are not finished growing, early use of steroids may complete that for you. Don't do it yet, there is no advantage to taking it so early, how long have even been training? You have alot of natural growth to do!

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
if you dont want sides, dont use steroids. nevermind the fact that your 16 and shouldnt even be thinking about juice yet

PRYCe

Mar 17, 2006
yea well thnx everyone, its good that i actually know this now, it sux that im wasting this good shit for nothing but its good that i actually got pro advice! thanx!

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Yes, 16 is too young! Secondly, using Deca alone without Test Cyp/Ena/Prop is crazy.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
at 16 your body is still growing, your natural tests are high your bones are still developing.
I joined the armed forces when i was 16 i was 5'9" and weighed 170 lbs, i left the Armed Forces at 24, at 6'4" and 210lbs
I hadn't done any AAS courses, just weight training and eating everything in sight.
Don't be a fool, if you want to pull the girls, eat and train hard and you will see the results

PRYCe

Mar 17, 2006
thnx ppl, it helped a lot. i decided that i wil stick with protien shakes and gym! lol good thing you guys helped i was like so close to taking it

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
one more thing

If none of what these guys said sunk in then maybe this will" How big do you want to get? If you start gear now, you MIGHT get close to 200 pounds...then you will have to fight tooth and nail to gain more than this. If you wait it out and train naturally and work HARD, real hard and EAT EAT EAT fucking EAT, protien and what not, and get close to two bills on your own, then maybe when you get to college take the sauce and blow up 230 + ... And that is a MAYBE when you get to college. I wish I would have waited until I was 23 or so...but athletics did not permit this.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
IVAN said:
If none of what these guys said sunk in then maybe this will" How big do you want to get? If you start gear now, you MIGHT get close to 200 pounds...then you will have to fight tooth and nail to gain more than this. If you wait it out and train naturally and work HARD, real hard and EAT EAT EAT fucking EAT, protien and what not, and get close to two bills on your own, then maybe when you get to college take the sauce and blow up 230 + ... And that is a MAYBE when you get to college. I wish I would have waited until I was 23 or so...but athletics did not permit this.

yep reach your peak before even thinking of taking AAS.

P

pincrusher

hammeranvil said:
What kind of dick sold a 16 year old some roids?
because of the easy access he may have just went on-line and bought some.

lucian

May 30, 2006
washington dc
www.bbpics.com

i knew a kid in high school who juced. he was never huge but big and pretty lean. he decided to stop after high school and shrunk up, and never could get any of the size back. he didnt build a base of muscle, and strength before so it took a long time for his body to straighten out. i saw him years later and he was a fat ass but not even big. he said it was just too much work to try and get it back. so now he doesnt even workout. i was bigger than him and leaner after training natural for 4 years. so in esscence he ruined himself by starting to early w the drugs. take some time and build the base first. think long term, and avoid the whole mess. max yourself out naturaly, youd be amazed at what you can do natural if you get your shit together. its hard to be regimented when your young, i know. but keep at it and wait like 4 years to start the drugs, you have plenty of time.
lucian

myolabs

Jul 4, 2006
west coast
Hey bud, you've already heard it from many of the others. I too knew many guys I played football with in highschool that were star athletes. Many of the juiced their brains out. This is a critical point in growth and developement! Please for your sake wait until you mid 20's. Sure you will get big and probably get some girls. But high school is such a small part of your life. Those guys that had it all in highschool, not all of them but I know of 3 that look like shit and got really fat. They messed themselves up for life. Is it worth the risk? Wait till you get older.