©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

so theres abscess

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
whats the big deal if you have some abscess?

did my first quad injects tonight and there MAY be a slight lump. nothing large.
not sure if its just the muscle. its a little sore but nothing major.

is the gear wasted? less effective?
whats the big deal with abscess?

A

armani1072

if you get a lump massage it to get it to go down. it that doesn't work try using a heat pad to disperss the oil. ;)

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
thanks armani. i know i asked you before but i couldnt remember what you said :lol: thanks bro

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 12 2004, 11:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 12 2004, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> whats the big deal if you have some abscess?

did my first quad injects tonight and there MAY be a slight lump. nothing large.
not sure if its just the muscle. its a little sore but nothing major.

is the gear wasted? less effective?
whats the big deal with abscess? [/b][/quote]
An abscess is an infection, if it does not go away it can be serious. If this happens I suggest you see a doc immediately.

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
What you have sounds like just a lump from the oil. Do as armani suggested.

If you actually had an abcess you would find out what the big deal is. It is an infection as mentioned above. The doc would try to drain it, but if it got too bad, they would have to cut it out.

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
it doesnt really feel like a lump.
hell, you cant even see it. the muscle just feels more raised than normal.
if not even at the injection spot. 2 inches below it.

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
all others have been in the glutes ;)
legs are fine now. they arent even sore.