©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sides from Tren went away

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
This is my second run with Tren. The first time I used it I went with the low Test higher Tren protocol and the sides were enough to make me quit it early. Anxiety, increased body temp (no sweats, though) and and insomnia were the major offenders. Plus I had the usual dark urine and it wrecked my cardio.

This time I decided to try the higher Test and lower Tren method, just as an experiment. I'm running 250mg of Test eo/day, and 100mg of Tren eo/day, mixed in the same pin. Within 4 days of my first pin I felt the insomnia start, along with an increased body temp while sleeping. Cardio was also starting to take a dive, and urine got darker. No anxiety this time, thankfully.

As of today I'm at the 2 week mark, and realized this morning that the insomnia and increased body temp at night have disappeared almost completely. I'm sleeping through the night, not getting hot or uncomfortable, and not needing 2-3 naps to make it through the day. Energy is good when I wake up, and stays that way for most of the day. Cardio is still taking a bit and urine is still dark, but those don't bother me enough to want to stop.

Has anyone else noticed the sides from Tren easing up as they go along in a cycle? Or having less sides from one cycle to the next? Does your body adapt to or get used to a certain hormone after time and you start to not get sides from it anymore?

P.S. Not using any Prami or Caber this time or the last time.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
My body has has adapted to Tren almost to much over time. My first cycle was 400mgs a week and was horrible with all the typical sides. Then got up to 200mgs a day and really felt nothing except cardio going to shit.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Usually with me the sides seam to ease up after 3 or 4 weeks or maybe i just get used to them lol the night sweats and insomia especially.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes I'm the same way after a few months the sides lessen over time for me anyways

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I usually use tren when prepping for a show and sides for me are stronger near the end.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
My sides stay the same during my runs with tren. Sweats and a constant erection that my wife lives to hate.:D.

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Weird bro, for me the exact opposite. Any time I run Test higher than Tren the sides are horrible and seem to increase. If it works for ya, I say run with it. What Test are you on? Prop? Just curious!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Test E. 250mg eo/day. I'm not sure if the sides going away is from the higher Test this time, or from my body getting used to the Tren. I might have to try bumping the dosage and see how I react.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
WHY NO DA!?? prami and caber is good shit. even off cycle to run. caber has some questionable studies on heart complication but @ really high doses...

Yup. Same thing. After day 3, way better. I've moved up to 150mg ED of tren and all im getting is night sweats that smell fucked up like medicine and sweat.
And beating the pussy up on Tren is an understatement.
The higher dose though im getting really fast visible gains. It's getting rediculous after just under 3 weeks.
My body looks like it did when i was training 6 days a week, 2x a day. Boxing. and now im doing some bullshit 1x a day with shit cardio. Crazy. I'm ramping up the training and my only guess is its going to get obvious.

I'm matching 1g tren with 1g test roughly. and im using TNE, Test Ace and Test E. Kinda weird but im trying to maximize 3cc per day. TNE i love...so idk, maybe im gonna have to get my forearms, triceps and biceps ready for daily slin pins of TNE. Fucking pin cushion.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm waiting till the one month mark on Tren to get bloodwork done before I start using a DA. I want to make sure I even need it first, and make sure that my Caber and Prami are legit as well.

Also, noticed this morning that my skin is improving. I don't get much acne normally, on or off cycle. A few white heads around my mouth and nose, and a few big blackheads/ingrown hairs on my back, and some small red splotches on my forehead is normal. And they're mostly infrequent. This morning all the red spots on my forehead are gone, the area around my nose and mouth are less oily, and my g/f hasn't found a blackhead on my back in a week.

I'm pretty sure I noticed something similar last time I was on Tren as well. Sweet serendipity.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
This is my second run with Tren. The first time I used it I went with the low Test higher Tren protocol and the sides were enough to make me quit it early. Anxiety, increased body temp (no sweats, though) and and insomnia were the major offenders. Plus I had the usual dark urine and it wrecked my cardio.

This time I decided to try the higher Test and lower Tren method, just as an experiment. I'm running 250mg of Test eo/day, and 100mg of Tren eo/day, mixed in the same pin. Within 4 days of my first pin I felt the insomnia start, along with an increased body temp while sleeping. Cardio was also starting to take a dive, and urine got darker. No anxiety this time, thankfully.

As of today I'm at the 2 week mark, and realized this morning that the insomnia and increased body temp at night have disappeared almost completely. I'm sleeping through the night, not getting hot or uncomfortable, and not needing 2-3 naps to make it through the day. Energy is good when I wake up, and stays that way for most of the day. Cardio is still taking a bit and urine is still dark, but those don't bother me enough to want to stop.

Has anyone else noticed the sides from Tren easing up as they go along in a cycle? Or having less sides from one cycle to the next? Does your body adapt to or get used to a certain hormone after time and you start to not get sides from it anymore?

P.S. Not using any Prami or Caber this time or the last time.

I've heard and seen this many times. Sometimes sides will decline once your body has become accustom.