©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shoulder Pain :-(

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Sorry, i don't want to make this an INJURY board, but i would like to ask you guys something as well....Each bladdy morning when i wake up, my SHOULDERS pain like HELL...( this is happening for the past 5 weeks now, nearly since i started BB )...Then, after a while, it will go away....Could it be the strain of my workouts on the shoulder bones???....i am 44
Shit i'm worried....cause mostly what you do, your shoulders works as well...:-(
:wiggle:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Heck, it could be many things from a messed up rotator cuff to just overworked tendons. If its a pain that gets worse over time and isnt going away, I would recommend seeing your doctor asap.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Tell me T.....the rotator Cuff......is there something a guy can use to diminish or repair the pain???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
It's almost always cheaper to by the chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate themselves. The amount you need to take to see results is very high, at least 3000mg per day, forever. If you quit taking it, the pain comes right back. Also, look at the thread where you first posted this question for more information. It could be caused by the exercises you do.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Robin Hood said:
Tell me T.....the rotator Cuff......is there something a guy can use to diminish or repair the pain???

It depends on the severity of the damage. Laying off the weights for awhile can help if its just a minor injury. If its bad, it can need surgery.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well guys.....i think i hit the jackpot.....Went to the doc today, and he recons its only the shoulder muscles.......what a relief. I went full-out this afternoon and everything went 100%.....( ok, i had to admit i did chest....i will find out when i do shoulders again if everything is ok.....but i believe it will ) thx for your advise.....much appreciated ;)

Last edited: