©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shoulder pain continues

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I was thinking of seeing another doctor. The pain i have seems everlasting. In actual fact, i don't feel it so much in the shoulder anymore, it's as if it goes from the shoulder-head, down to my elbows. It actually only pains when i lift up my arms sideways ( both of them ). Shit guys, hope it is not serious :(
All other movements is A-Ok.....Could it be that a person's muscle or maby even sinue can touch or irritate the bone around it??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, i went to this Indian Doctor, and at last found someone that REALLY knows his stuff..He gave me some Voltarin tabs and some ointment..He recons that it COULD be the flippen Side-Lateral-Rises that i have done..If the pain continues by Monday, i'll have some x-rays taken.......so keep thumbs :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Well, i went to this Indian Doctor, and at last found someone that REALLY knows his stuff..He gave me some Voltarin tabs and some ointment..He recons that it COULD be the flippen Side-Lateral-Rises that i have done..If the pain continues by Monday, i'll have some x-rays taken.......so keep thumbs :)
You definately need to see a doc if the pain is still ongoing and especially if it hurts to raise your arms out to the sides.
Many people experience joint pain when they come off of a cycle and continue to try and lift the same weight they did while they were on cycle. This is another very important reason to do a proper PCT. The quicker your natural test production starts, the less likely you are to have this type of pain.
I doubt is the pain is caused by side laterals. This is the recommended excercise for anyone suffering shoulder problems. You quit doing your heavy lifts, like presses, and concentrate on laterals.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, good news so far...I have been using the doc's advice, used the pills etc and could definatly feel a diff. Although my pain is still there ( very slightly ), i know we hit the spot. Usely in the mornings, i SHAT myself due to pain. This morning i woke up, feeling a lot better....That just shows you, like i said before....you get doctors AND doctors...:)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, what do you know....I have just heard the most WELCOMED news available.....i have torn both my shoulder's legiments.......Apparently i overtrained MASSIVE when on juice...:( Now brothers, i REALLY nead some help...what will recover the legiments the fastest...Equipoise, Deca, or BOTH??...or is there another drug out there??...i think now i quallify as a BBuilder.....How does the saying go again..IF YOU HAVN'T FALLEN OF A BIKE, YOU HAVN'T QUALLIFIED TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!!

Last edited:

TopGun

Jan 12, 2005
Sorry to hear that bro, had some shoulder problems in the past while doing shoulder press......about a fall in a bike also qualified LOL.........Till last year was riding a YZF250........

I got some laser therapy+betametasona(cortisone)+carisoprodol/flanax.........but was out of doing any gym work for around 35 days.................

TopGun

Jan 12, 2005
Before operatio and recover some movility use the secuence that I wrote there.......helps whiel you recover some of your moves.......

TopGun

Jan 12, 2005
My causin is a ortopedic surgean and tends mostly to injured athetes......that why I know........

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Well, what do you know....I have just heard the most WELCOMED news available.....i have torn both my shoulder's legiments....... Now brothers, i REALLY nead some help...what will recover the legiments the fastest...
Only surgery will correct this.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
amputation.....just cut the suckers off. just kidding. damn bro that sucks sorry to hear it.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
something interresting i stumbled apon.....O yes, btw, i said it wrong...i didn't TEAR my legments...sorry...i "over streched" them.....sorry fellas..my appologies...:(

Ask Dr. Kaiser

Question:

Is deca-durabolin beneficial to the healing of ligaments eg. after an ACL reconstruction?

Dr. Kaiser replies:

Nandrolone (deca-durabolin) is an anabolic, muscle building, steroid hormone whose main use is to help increase muscle tissue known as body cell mass. Taking therapeutic amounts of this hormone under close medical supervision can help support the growth of muscle tissue and promote strength and energy in several chronic conditions such as HIV/AIDS; however nandrolone is not FDA-approved for this indication.

One of the things that nandrolone DOES NOT DO is to promote the healing of ligaments. In fact, one of the suspect reasons that professional sports athletes frequently injure their ligaments is thought to be the overuse of anabolic steroid hormones. The reason for this is that while anabolic hormones build and strengthen muscle tissue, they do not build and strengthen the ligaments that the muscles pull on to move your limbs. This can place an extreme stress on the ligaments and make them more subject to strain and rupture.

P

pincrusher

for starters, if you feel you stretched them due to WAY OVERTRAINING then you need to take time off from all steroids and let the stretched ligaments heal then hit the gym again but spend 6 months learning all about your limitations and proper forms for exercises and also your natural strength limitations. after this amount of time then you will be ready to use again but make sure you dont get over excited about the newfound strength when juicing and take it slowly. its better to do small increases periodically then to try and do big increases right away and end up injured where you cant lift at all.
ligaments and tendons will not increase in strength the way your muscles do and that was why you overstretched them.
if it was indeed side lateral raises that injured them, i can tell already that you were using way to much weight. side lateral raises should be done with lighter weight and very very strict form. i usually only go to 25-30lb dumbells when i do them even though i could throw up more weight. allow military presses to build size to your front and side delt heads not the side laterals. i hardly ever do them cause they should be considered more of a shaping exercise not a bulking one.

gh could help some with the ligaments but probably not enough to warrant the cost.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
he just wanted everyone to worry about him...don't worry robin we like you buddy. :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thx for the advise...i see you were talking about 25-30lbs...that's AXCACTLY where i made my mistake......i used 22-25lb's......AS A BEGINNER!!!!...lololol....Yep, stupid eh??
At the mo i am only doing legs and is resting my upper-body till fully recovered.....Was thinking of laying of for about a month....hopefully then i will be fully recovered..:) Yep, that's me for you....I always tend to go "all the way" when i do things.......if i booze, i BOOZE.....if i train, i TRAIN...if i screw,....well you know the rest :)
Also before i forget AGAIN....thanks for all the boost i get from you guys...Personaly i think that if it wasn't for YOU guys, i would have left the gym by now after this experience....geniune...Also i must admit that i've noticed friends in the gym are friends for keeps...

Last edited: