©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shoot your own glutes?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I just rec'd my order of pins and boy was I suprised to see that they came with a case of the willies.
Is it easy enough to shoot your own glutes? Man those pins gave me the creeps.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
never done the glutes, yet. but once you throw a few darts, you'll be fine. or you can do your quads.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Blackbird said:
I just rec'd my order of pins and boy was I suprised to see that they came with a case of the willies.
Is it easy enough to shoot your own glutes? Man those pins gave me the creeps.
No problem, it dont hurt at all in your glutes, you can barely feel it. Its best if you lay down when you inject, but its easier in front of a mirror.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Glutes are not a problem. Ya just need steady hands. I stick one side with my right hand and the other with my left hand - easy and painless.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
Glutes are not a problem. Ya just need steady hands. I stick one side with my right hand and the other with my left hand - easy and painless.

ditto

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Aratesticle said:
it's easy until you get real big, then it's hard to reach.

I use to try & twist around using my right hand to shoot the left cheek. Now I just underhand it w/ my uncoordinated left hand & hope I aim well.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
tee said:
I use to try & twist around using my right hand to shoot the left cheek. Now I just underhand it w/ my uncoordinated left hand & hope I aim well.
why not shoot right cheek with right hand using your left hand around the front of your body to assist

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Aratesticle said:
why not shoot right cheek with right hand using your left hand around the front of your body to assist

I do on that side. Its the other side where I have my trouble (left cheek).

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Dragon i did what you said. I've noticed an increase in overall ball size and strength and ball vascularity. Thanks for the tip.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
i injected into my urethra and my dick really blew up.....literally it looks like a hotdog that was in the microwave too long.