©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shipping questions

QuantFinance

Nov 15, 2004
Hello all, I am new to the board and need some input on shipping instructions. I used to get my gear sent to a p.o. box but no longer have the p.o. box rented out. I was thinking of having an up-and-coming order shipped to my home address, however since I work during the day and live alone, I would not be able to be at home to receive the order. Would this prevent delivery and result in package seizure if the order contained delivery confirmation, or would the package be left at my door in the absence of my presence? Would I be better off just renting out another p.o. box and having my gear sent there? Thanks for the input.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Well i order all of my gear through the sources here!! The most reliable that i have ever seen. As for the delivery it comes straight to my door while im at work. No sig required and the sources I deal with here have yet to have 1 seizure. So i would say have it delivered to your house and if u still worried maybe have a friend stop by and pick up the package for you.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
sources

Yeah, I have mine sent to the house.. It's in the mailbax when I get off work and is very discreet... I trust my mailbox over a "friend" picking it up 4 me.... As long as you dont let anyone know you have any gear on the way you should have no problems.

Mike

QuantFinance

Nov 15, 2004
Thanks for the info, looks like I'll try my luck with the house, probably safer than a p.o. box anyway.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
smikey211 said:
I trust my mailbox over a "friend" picking it up 4 me.... As long as you dont let anyone know you have any gear on the way you should have no problems.

Mike
Excellent point. Our biggest problem is we talk (brag) too much. My biological brothers don't know I juice. Keep it on the down low and you won't have any problems.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
This question depends on how you order. Overnight signature required but if it's going to your mailbox and it fits in the box then you'll be fine. I live on an army base and sometimes UPS leaves the shit on my doorstep...thank god it's not my gear

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
I always get my packages when im gone...left there while im at work and mail man (homeboy from highschool) :Beer: always calls me up to let me know 'bout the drop off...sweet thang :smoker:

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Its easier to have it mailed to your house. Its like a birthday present all wrapped up./ha

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
I agree to your home addy is just as safe. You don't have to worry about someone cramming it in the P.O. Box.

Mr Tapia

Feb 20, 2005
I dont think is safe to send directly to your house , you never know what can happend !
In my opinion you should rent a po box with a fake ID ...that is not risky and if the package got seized they never will find you ...btw always use a trackable package

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Mr Tapia said:
I dont think is safe to send directly to your house , you never know what can happend !
In my opinion you should rent a po box with a fake ID ...that is not risky and if the package got seized they never will find you ...btw always use a trackable package

If seizures are the main concern, then use a domestic source! Problem solved! I have used both domestic and International sources and have the gear come to my APARTMENT no problem so far. Not like it comes in a bright yellow box that says STEROIDS all over it. Hey wait a minute, I might be on to something there.....Reverse Psycology!! Those customs dicks would never look at something so obvious!! LOL!!! :p