©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serious Side Affects..!

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
My wife's been gaining weight and her B/P has gone up quite a bit...She just sent me the side affects of Ortho Tri-Cyclen....How on this earth can the FDA approve this with all the sides that are listed...The government wants to say that steroids are extremely dangerous and all this bullshit...But the medical community disagrees with that statement...It's just like Medical MArijuana..There is an absolute benfit to using that drug..WHICH I WILL NOT DISCUSS THAT HERE..

I've been using gear since 1980 and used a lot and have stayed on for 6 months or more at a time..and have never ever noticed as many sides as this shit here...Yea,weight gain,B/P grouchyness and all that non-sense is the norm...But this birth control shit is ridiculous...

How can our goverment push us so far underground..?..It seems like we're regressing as far as that subject is concerned....
Like the commercial that shows a kid booting gear into the vein in his arm..What happens if a kid gets a hold of some gear and does this shit with no formal understanding or no guidance..Who'll be the blame there..?Yea we steroid taking junkies...we'll be to ones who get blamed...

M

McKenzie

I'm sorry to hear she has had these sides with birth control pills. Although i dont know her past medical history or even why she was placed on them to begin with (be it for contraception or regulation of menstrual periods, etc.) but has she tried another form of birth control with less sides? Possibly IUD?

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Thanks Mckenzie...I couldn't believe all the sides that were listed..She was on the patch but it caused a serious skin problem...I told her she should swallow more but didn't find that funny at all...
Now she mentioned before about a snip job for me...I was reluctant...but I'm 47 my kids are all grown up and won't be having anymore so I'm seriously considering that option...
It was for contraceptive..my x wife was menstrual...
Do you ever stand up..?..LOL

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Yeah...My wife uses an IUD and boy is it much better than the pills....She has much less hormonal sides. Big difference.

Did you know some of the new Designer Proto-Steroids have the same chemical makeup of birth control. This is the reason why some people gain "extra weight" off these so called supps....I know a couple of people who have wanted to use these as a "day after pill"...Of course with my discouragement, and advice to seek doctors approval they went the better route..

M

McKenzie

If you would be willing to get a vasectomy....I would definitely recommend it. Its really quite a simple procedure with lil to minimal pain and recovery time. It would hopefully relieve the sides from the birth control leaving her to feel healthier :)

yes, I do stand up .... :)

Attachments

• wheels3.jpg
    wheels3.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 19

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
just get um snipped bro. the wife and i just had our first boy and im good for one more but after that, I'm snipping.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Snip...snip!!!! Chop...chop!!!...Sorry just watched Hostel...I don't want to be near anyone with scissors after watching that movie....LOL...JK

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Nice,Very Nice!

Nice Mckenzie...Oh Yea...In fact the wifey just called me tell me I have an appointment on the 15th of Feb...for snip..snip....wonder if he can add an inch or 2...3 would be prefered....so I can a total of 4