©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Secret Summer Bulk Foods

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
So I'm ready to start a great diet this summer. My largest problem is always undereating.

Starting a new cycle of Anadrol/test c/ DECa.

Looking to pack on major size but a great bulk look, not the winter mass just to fill a shirt out "look".

*What's some tricks for budgeting to.get good calorie intake without increasing that BF% seeing my water bloat will already puff me up enough.

*Any foods, snacks u guys include all the time to create a habit of, any specific to summer?

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I usually will drink more calories when I need them. Quality protein powder mixed with whatever I want in it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I usually will drink more calories when I need them. Quality protein powder mixed with whatever I want in it.

I love protein shakes when it is time to increase calories.

Here is a recipe I got off the internet for a homemade shake for bulking. It is not a sweet tasting shake, but I drank gallons of this stuff last cycle..

Ingredients:

2 or 3 scoops whey- to get to 50 grams protein or so
1 Banana
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2/3 cup oats
10 oz skim milk
Handful of ice cubes

If you want, add a pinch of cinnamon.

Run it in the blender for a minute or so...

Macros:
800 cals
80g protein
80g Carb
20g Fat

I like the taste of these shakes, and two a day will definitely add to your bulking diet. Most of the carbs come from the banana and the oats.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Chris that looks great! I'm definitely going to give that a shot, subbing almond butter for peanut butter.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Chris that looks great! I'm definitely going to give that a shot, subbing almond butter for peanut butter.

I always use extra oats, and you kind of get a chewy texture going. My wife tasted it and didn't like it too much, but she has a sweet tooth. I could use chocolate whey powder to make it sweet. I was using unflavored whey.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This in nearly identical to what I make. I swap out milk for egg whites for added protein. A few of these a day and you will GROW!

I love protein shakes when it is time to increase calories.

Here is a recipe I got off the internet for a homemade shake for bulking. It is not a sweet tasting shake, but I drank gallons of this stuff last cycle..

Ingredients:

2 or 3 scoops whey- to get to 50 grams protein or so
1 Banana
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2/3 cup oats
10 oz skim milk
Handful of ice cubes

If you want, add a pinch of cinnamon.

Run it in the blender for a minute or so...

Macros:
800 cals
80g protein
80g Carb
20g Fat

I like the taste of these shakes, and two a day will definitely add to your bulking diet. Most of the carbs come from the banana and the oats.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
This in nearly identical to what I make. I swap out milk for egg whites for added protein. A few of these a day and you will GROW!

Never thought about subbing egg white for milk. I have 25 laying hens in my chicken coop, and always have lots of eggs everywhere. I am gonna try it. Thanks, Magnus.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Drol tanks my appetite within 2 weeks tops. Dbol is a littel easier on appetite .
Maybe that is why I respond well to small amts of aa17's but gains really slow on higher amts. Low food =low growth.... periactin will make you ravenous
if you can get around the lethergy... As stated above easiest ton drink Xtra cals on with a low appetite... T