©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

second cycle blues

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm at the close of my second week today on my second cycle. I upped my Danabol from 30mgs to 40mgs ed and test E 2 times each week. However i find that i'm not gaining in strength like i did in my first cycle nor size. I gained 13 pounds in these 2 weeks it just seems like it was hard to get. i'm worried i'm not doing something right. But i also heard your first cycle is always your best. What can i expect to see going forward?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
13lbs is great gains bro...can spit at that. As for strength, do you log your workouts and try to progress each time on each lift by way of reps or poundage? Look to nutrition, and recovery. Even on gear you can over-train. What are your workouts looking like?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
13 pounds in 2 weeks is awesome! If you think that isnt good, you'll be disappointed even more so in the future.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i guess you guys are right. It's just i don't consider myself as growing as quick as i did in my first cycle. I actually went up in weight as far as strength goes today which is a good thing. I'm just mentally thinking that things aren't going as quickly as i would like. Oh well i guess i'll just keep pushing harder. I changed up my routine so hopefully that will break some of the monotony and over training in the past.

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
In have been trainning since 1987. I really dont gain weight anymore . I go from about 230-240 lbs. I stay on gear year round. I only seem to maintain what I have. Bro dont complain about only gaining 13lbs. I wish I could do that my goal is only to reach 250lb. I have been trying to do this for the last 3 years. I take alot of gear. I eat tons of food and nothing happens. The only time I really look differnt is when I go on a diet like I am trainning for a show. I loose about 35lbs but I look like I am alot bigger because i have know body fat. What kind of gains do you expect 13lbs is about all you will gain in a cycle. If you could do that every time you did a cycle you would be 300lbs in a year.
hey chris 1, how badly would you like to hit 250 or go even higher. i can introduce you to someone who i guarantee if you follow his advise you will break the 250lb mark and then some. he deals mainly with experienced bodybuilders who hit plateaus and want to keep gaining and his trainee's are some of the largest out there. pm me if interested :)