©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Second Cycle Advice/Help

Successsleep1

Feb 12, 2014
I'm new to this site but was looking for advice feedback on my upcoming cycle. Stats are: Age:26 Weight: 180 Height: 5'11" Body Fat: 10%

Cycle: Deca - Weeks 1-10 at 300mg
Test E - Weeks 1-12 at 400mg
HCG - 2x week at 250iu
Arimidex - take as needed or (.25 every 3 days)

Post Cycle: Three weeks after last pin - Nolvadex

Few questions I need help with:

With the HCG 10,000iu is it good to start third week so it will be available leading into my pct? How many days before my pct starts do I discontinue HCG?

Also what would my dosage be with Nolva and how long?

Thanks for the help

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Hey Man welcome to ANASCI. It would be a good idea to go to the introductions section. You'll get a lot more feedback if you start out that way.
Your cycle looks good. But do you think you'll need an AI with only 400mg of test? And I personally don't use HCG. but I prefer to use clomid and nolvadex usually 2 weeks after my last inject. I use nolvadex @ 20 mg for 30 days.

Successsleep1

Feb 12, 2014
I wasn't quite sure where to post it. But I just have the Arimidex on hand, to take as needed. A lot of people say you need to have a set schedule with Arimidex .25 ED or EOD, I've seen it taken E3D. It just varies from person to person. But it's not a good idea to not have some on hand.

I've read many articles on Clomid and Nolvadex, I also am close to people who have been in the game for a while. They've all told me there is no difference between the two except for the fact Nolva is more potent and has the least health risks associated with it. But again its whatever works for someone might vary for someone else.

Thanks for the feedback man! If I ran Nolva alone would I start at a higher dose and then taper down?

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
The cycle seems fine, I don't personally like hcg because I've read a bunch of research saying your body gets accustom to it within the first few days of usage, but your plan seems to be okay. I'd start pct 2 weeks after my last pin, and again that's personal preference but I don't know where you read that clomid and nolva are the same thing. There's a huge difference between the two, so google will be your bff to get the exact details. Happy turbojackedness.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
The cycle seems fine, I don't personally like hcg because I've read a bunch of research saying your body gets accustom to it within the first few days of usage, but your plan seems to be okay. I'd start pct 2 weeks after my last pin, and again that's personal preference but I don't know where you read that clomid and nolva are the same thing. There's a huge difference between the two, so google will be your bff to get the exact details. Happy turbojackedness.
Many trt patient run hcg at a low dose year round. HCg mimics lh production and directly stimulates the testies. Many run cycles with out it but i would never cycle with out it.
Not supposed to take nolva with Deca...use caber or prami.
I believe his nolva is for pct which is fine but i would ad another serm to your pct. Either clomid or torem

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Jim, you're right. I just read it again...wow, can't believe that wasn't clear to me the first time!
But maybe he should grab some caber or prami for the Deca while on...just in case..but maybe he's not prone to prolactin sides? Better safe than sorry tho!