©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Say a prayer for me please

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Asking for prayers. My family is trying to buy a house. I'm waiting to hear back about my VA loan. If it goes through it means having to find a new gym and leaving my dream gym. But it also means I will finally own my own land and house on the bayou. Fishing right out my back door. 1.3 achers of land not enough for a cattle or horse but enough for my garden and a chicken coup. With a land for my son and dog to play

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Will do brother!!! Good luck.... the restrictions the feds put on the banks after 08 make it damn near impossible to get a mortage if your self employed least thats what im goin thru with it right now.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
The first one I wanted to buy was a four closer. 21 achers for 150k a 2 bed 1.5 bath. Open barn with 10 stalls. We got out bidded. But found out va wouldn't cover it. Since it needed a little work

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Good luck. If I remember correctly from when I got my VA loan, it has to be able to pass a VA inspection. That can be tough on some older or remodeled homes.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't do the religion/prayer thing, but I do wish you all the best as you go after your dream; and especially as it pertains to taking care of your family. Good luck brother.