©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sastron 250mg

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Sastanon 250mg

Im going on a cycle--DepoTestosterone + Deca as of 25 okt 2004....I am going to do a 6week cycle, and then use Nolvadex to recover..then, back on Sastanon 250....What i want to know is, 1) can i use Nolvadex WHILE i am on cycle?? 2) Do i only need to inject Sastron TWICE in 1 year, or is there a sequence......thank guys

:)

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol..Dragonrider, i heard you....The thing is, i saw a friend of mine this week,and he came 5th in the South African Bodybuilding Championship..( or something like that )..He actually gave me the dope HE used while on cycle, and i can tell you....HE WAS HUGE!!....His recommendation was Deca AND Depo for 6 weeks ( please remember that he weighed the same as me...56kg )..At the end of the day, he weighed something like 95kg...As you can see, i am a small guy, and would just like to give it a try.....Im NOT neglecting your advise, believe me, i just want to experiment with his cycle PS: depo and deca also is the ONLY stuff i could get my hands on....so please bear with me..I remember you talked about Test-Cypionate???...well apparently, Cypionate IS Depo.....hope you understand my shit situation...icw getting hold of the right stuff .....Bear in mind that South Africa is a 3rd world...totaly FUCKED when comparing to other countries.....so to get the right stuff hre, is one hell of a mission..:-(

intense

Jul 23, 2004
There are at least 8 or 9 types of test out there, the only difference is the amount of time you can go between shots, with enanthate the longest (weekly) and test suspension and prop the shortest meaning every day shots or eod shots.

Sustonon falls in-between meaning shots every four days, BUT you could get away with twice a week, so two depots a week for you. Why? research and you will see why.

Use the deca at the beginning and take some at least some B6 with that to help fight gyno if it developes why? rearch and you will know why...use a small amount of deca for you around 250mg a week and bump up the depot and try to streach the cycle out to 10 weeks.

get more depot or sust 250 which that is probably what you have.

try to do a little more research so you sound more "in the know"

Last edited: