©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Running Tren. What AI?

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
So I am running Tren Acetate 75 mg EOD and I am wondering a good dose for the Test to couple with it (i have cyp sust and enanthate) also wondering what AI i should run with this to help deal with progesterone. I see Aromasin in a dropper bottle on Enhanced Athlete.com for a fair price with great reviews. I have clomid for PCT but i want to know what to run during. First tren cycle and the sides are VERY mild for me.

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
So I am running Tren Acetate 75 mg EOD and I am wondering a good dose for the Test to couple with it (i have cyp sust and enanthate) also wondering what AI i should run with this to help deal with progesterone. I see Aromasin in a dropper bottle on Enhanced Athlete.com for a fair price with great reviews. I have clomid for PCT but i want to know what to run during. First tren cycle and the sides are VERY mild for me.

Hey bro, id throw some sust in there at 250mg a week, get on some form of aromasin (not a fan of liquid orals) and I wouldn't worry about progesterone issues until you have sides. But I would use caber. Also good rule of thumb for you, always have everything on hand before starting any cycle.

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
before i switched to the Acetate from the longer ester tren i was starting to get sides. Strange that the quicker ester took away the sides.

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Why arnt you a fan of oral liquids? Just seems super easy and cheap to aquire

my point exactly. Plus they tend to be underdosed. Just my experience with them. No there's labs supposedly not suspending in everclear. Just not a big fan my brother. Just my .02.

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

Giants83

Donating Member
Nov 21, 2015
NY
Take b6 in the form of P5P. No need to wait until you have prolactin sides. P5P will help prevent it and it's a lot cheaper than caber and way less sides. Depending on how sensitive you are I'd have some on stand by anyway. Unfortunately it's hard to find a good research company these days. Pharma is the way to go imo.