©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RUM 7 link

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Gonna order some razorbacks, hoodies from them. Ive been looking for gym clothes and I HATE the douchy guido fags that wear the Monsta gear in my local gym. Thanks for the link psych! That dudes a beast by the way. Thats sick you know this behemoth of a man.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Funny story about big-D. I met him at a grade school where he teaches PE, I was there for the school nurse as a helper when I was in Nursing school. I did a week there we met up, shot the shit, told him to check out powerlifting, then BAM he's at Quads. All this was a year ago...Dude is a freak and the NICEST guy hands down!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Derek was a 3 time mr Illinois super heavyweights bodybuilder champ, and played division 1 football for Michigan. Dude is the 1% of people with that base genetics. Just got off phone with him awhile ago talkin openers. Malanichev is OPENIN 927 RAW on the squat.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey not hw shw . came allthe way down to 247 or so.
Man I hope he hits his numbers ! You are right ,big ole humble beast!
Hey he told me the kids know the system too well .
I asked him if they still getlippy he said yeah they are afraid of shit nowadays as they just holler meanie to the authorities. Man If I saw that 340-50 lb house
as a kid I would have stfu pronto.. Go Derek!!!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Here are his attempts

Derek Kendall 865lbs squat RUM 7 - YouTube

Derek Kendall 942lbs squat RUM7 - YouTube

Derek Kendall missed 1003lbs squat at RUM7 - YouTube

Derek Kendall 601lbs bench RUM7 - YouTube

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Psych!! Man im so jealous lol thats one scary dude! He made those first 2 squats look easy. And I bet he would have gotten the 1003 if he was fresh and hadent just thrown down 2 squats with a Volkswagen on his back.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
3rd squat the guy touched him and threw him off. Derek almost took his head off back stage. EVEN IF HE GOT IT it would be a red cause a spotter touched him....

Happened to me one time at a meet on my MOTHER FUCKIN OPENER!!! Had Ed Coan come get me off the platform before I murdered this high school kid.

ALSO Malanachievs 1000 squat was high....

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Ya that guy definatly has it in him. Hahaha lmao im so happy im not the guy who touched him. It would take a couple shots from a rhino tranq gun to slow that dude down.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Psych that was awesome... that 1000+ is gonna be real soon.
Thanks for posting this stuff. Keep em coming!
T..