©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Richard Pryor Dead at 65

W

wolfyEVH

One of the greatest comedians.........

this is why you don't do coke people

M

McKenzie

Wow...he was 65 ?? I believe I saw him the other morning on TV in "The Toy".

W

wolfyEVH

kell11 said:
Wolfy,you silly man He had MS.You know,multiplesclerosis?

kell, you silly man. He was a gigantic drug addict and nearly died setting himself on fire from freebasing. Regardless of the MS. he died of a heart attack. I would think cocaine abuse over many years had something to do w/ a poor heart.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
kell, you silly man. He was a gigantic drug addict and nearly died setting himself on fire from freebasing. Regardless of the MS. he died of a heart attack. I would think cocaine abuse over many years had something to do w/ a poor heart.

Youth...
Im from a different fu**ing generation I feel sometimes (i am practically)
Maybe,maybe not but for the sake of arguement lets just say:
OK,Hugs not Drugs

Last edited:

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Yes he did have MS and it attacked him very badly. It is more aggressive in Males then females. The drugs would not have helped. I wonder did he do the drugs so he didn't really feel the full systems of his MS. Very sad to lose a very funny man. He always made gene wilder look funnier then he was.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
where should i mail it??? lol....(guess this one goes back to all the guys who think they can/could actually get sumthin from and flirt with ya post). but u know im not like all the rest, rite Kenzie??? lol....