©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Retard Seller!

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
All right here is the deal. I ordered from someone I ordered from once before. The first time I receive the goods no problem and no sig. required! The second time I sent him an email with my order and said "do no send signature confirmation". Of course he didn't the first time but I just thought I would be careful in case he was thinking about it. So anyway the retard sends me my package sig. confirmation ( I know since I got a letter in my mail box from the post office saying to come pick up package and sign for it). So I email the guy and say "yo, I said no sig. confirmation I ain't signin for shit" So he said no problem I will resend. So a few weeks go by and the new shipment makes it to the post office and they leave me a note in my mail box and it says the same thing "Sorry we missed you, we have a package for you to pick up that requires signature" What the F#$K!! This guy cannot follow simple instructions!! All I want is my damn gear. Do you guys think it is okay to go pick up?? I don't think the post office is doing a stake out on me since I have only ever ordered two cycles in my life and both orders were very simple cycles around $200 worth of shit. But on the other hand don't want to incriminate myself. Thanks in advance bros

W

wolfyEVH

if its a good source and/or domestic, pick it up. just because you dont sign doesnt mean you're free. they'll bust you if they want to. why dont you try and be home next time when it gets sent to you? or send it to a bro's house

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Nobody can answer that 100%. Chances are in your favor that things are fine. On the other hand, it could be a sting to bust you. My buddy got popped for less than 20 amps of sustanon. If you have a law enforcement department in your area that is too stupid to catch real criminals so they resort to chicken shit arrests, then watch out! Check with the source to see if he resent it again with a signature required. Most times they will attempt to deliver it to your residence to have you sign for it if they are trying to nail you, not have you go to the post office to pick it up.

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
Thanks for the advice bros. I don't think they are setting up a sting at the post office. I mean whats going to happen when I sign, two cops jump up from behind the counter and say freeze! I think I will go pick up and then stash the gear somewhere else for a few weeks. I just can't imagine they would want to bust me for a $200 cycle.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
You probably dont even need to stash it bro, Its not like they are going to bust in with a search warrant. Just start your cycle

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Nobody can answer that 100%. Chances are in your favor that things are fine. On the other hand, it could be a sting to bust you. My buddy got popped for less than 20 amps of sustanon. If you have a law enforcement department in your area that is too stupid to catch real criminals so they resort to chicken shit arrests, then watch out! Check with the source to see if he resent it again with a signature required. Most times they will attempt to deliver it to your residence to have you sign for it if they are trying to nail you, not have you go to the post office to pick it up.
I agree with Tee. I would say you are safe. I sign for most of my packs. It gives the source proof that he delivered and keeps chicken shit bastards from calling them scammers all over the boards.

Keep us posted bro and let us know if it was a source from here.

P

pincrusher

odds are that if they want you to come pick it up there is nobody waiting for ya cause that would mean having an officer there full time while the post office is open waiting just for you to show up. i sign for stuff all the time at my post office without problems.

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
wolfyEVH said:
have you pm'd a mod on this source?
I haven't yet. This guy doesn't advertise on anasci anymore. At least I can't find him in the sources. He emails me periodically when he is having a sale so that is how I got in touch with him. He did use this site at one time though.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
thechopper said:
I haven't yet. This guy doesn't advertise on anasci anymore. At least I can't find him in the sources. He emails me periodically when he is having a sale so that is how I got in touch with him. He did use this site at one time though.
Testosperone said:
wonder if he got busted just a thought

No, he went private and he sends Emails to his previous customers when he has a sale.
I have always had to sign for packs with this guy. He is legit.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
thechopper said:
All right here is the deal. I ordered from someone I ordered from once before. The first time I receive the goods no problem and no sig. required! The second time I sent him an email with my order and said "do no send signature confirmation". Of course he didn't the first time but I just thought I would be careful in case he was thinking about it. So anyway the retard sends me my package sig. confirmation ( I know since I got a letter in my mail box from the post office saying to come pick up package and sign for it). So I email the guy and say "yo, I said no sig. confirmation I ain't signin for shit" So he said no problem I will resend. So a few weeks go by and the new shipment makes it to the post office and they leave me a note in my mail box and it says the same thing "Sorry we missed you, we have a package for you to pick up that requires signature" What the F#$K!! This guy cannot follow simple instructions!! All I want is my damn gear. Do you guys think it is okay to go pick up?? I don't think the post office is doing a stake out on me since I have only ever ordered two cycles in my life and both orders were very simple cycles around $200 worth of shit. But on the other hand don't want to incriminate myself. Thanks in advance bros
Go PICK YOUR PACKAGE UP.ANY PROBLEMS?DENY EVERYTHING..

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Signing?

THE ONLY TIME I HAD A FREIND HAVE PROMBELMS WITH SIGNING IT WAS REAL OBV... THE POST OFFICE MAILED HIM REMINDERS AND EVEN CALLED HIS HOUSE TO TELL HIM HE HAD A PACKAGE!!!
BUT THE DUMMIE WENT AND PICKED IT UP ANYWAYS!!! AND I,M SURE YOU CAN FIRGURE OUT THE REST!!! :rolleyes: