©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

reputable sources? body-bionics.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If you did a search on it by the internet more than likely it's a scam. And some of those web sites are Federal owned so be careful. Check out the home page here at Anasci you might find what your looking for. ;)

P

pincrusher

Rustick12 said:
Hey Guys,
Has anyone heard or ordered from body-bionics.com
are they reputable?
thanks for any answers
:confused:
t6his is not a good way to make an impression with your fellow boardmembers!

you want to know about that site, well let me fill you in on a few things. for starters, NEVER, NEVER, order from a site that takes credit cards!
if you happened to look around that site you would have noticed that they claim to track your ip address so they can verify you when you order from them. they also state that they track you with cookies to keep track of other info about you. you might want to read their privacy statement!!!!!!
i would not order from someone who tracks all this info about you claiming they need it to better serve you.
if you also read farther it states they are in china but if you look at the contact info it says they are in belize which is in central america far, far from china. if they dont know where they are how do you! LOL
sounds to much to me like a site run by FEDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.