©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

reasons why domestic sources are bad

P

pincrusher

this is for everyone who is bitching about there not being any domestics on this board.
i have been closely following a few other boards where sources can openly post their goods and unfortunately lately domestic sources have been dropping like flies!!! if you think it is an issue to have your personal use order snagged by customs then think again cause it is much more dangerous to have a domestic source get busted and sing like a canary and give the feds all his customer data which they always seem to have on their computers no matter how many times they tell yuo they clean it out after your order is filled. with an overseas source there is almost 0 chance that your information will get into the wrong hands while with domestics there is probably a 75% or higher chance they will get your personal info and you will then be scared shitless for quite some time.
in the last year i can safely say that probably 40% of the domestics in operation of any substantial size, have been busted. is it really worth the risk just to avoid customs who will more than likely only send yopu a seizure letter unless the order was large enough to appear to be a source resupply order?
even a great domestic like red star eventually made mistakes which lead to his arrest. it can & usually will happen to almost all of them in time if they stich around long enough!!!!

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
pincrusher said:
this is for everyone who is bitching about there not being any domestics on this board.
i have been closely following a few other boards where sources can openly post their goods and unfortunately lately domestic sources have been dropping like flies!!! if you think it is an issue to have your personal use order snagged by customs then think again cause it is much more dangerous to have a domestic source get busted and sing like a canary and give the feds all his customer data which they always seem to have on their computers no matter how many times they tell yuo they clean it out after your order is filled. with an overseas source there is almost 0 chance that your information will get into the wrong hands while with domestics there is probably a 75% or higher chance they will get your personal info and you will then be scared shitless for quite some time.
in the last year i can safely say that probably 40% of the domestics in operation of any substantial size, have been busted. is it really worth the risk just to avoid customs who will more than likely only send yopu a seizure letter unless the order was large enough to appear to be a source resupply order?
even a great domestic like red star eventually made mistakes which lead to his arrest. it can & usually will happen to almost all of them in time if they stich around long enough!!!!

THAT MAKES SENSE PIN.......I'M NEW, BUT I AGREE DUDE!
GOOD INFO

P

pincrusher

here is another good example of the risk of ordering domestic:
there is a reported bust of a domestic source this last week by people who tend to know these things yet customers have started to receive trtacking numbers from the source for outstanding orders. the sources website is down along with someone else who sells the same uglabs product yet this source is still suppossedly shipping orders. customers have no idea what is going on and they are all cleaning house and afraid to accept any packages. could it be that the source was not busted? who knows but i sure dont want any of that grief!!!!!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I agree with all of the above. there have been tons of top domestics going down (probably at least 20 big name domestic sources have gone down over the past 6 months that I have seen and Im sure there are a hell of alot more IM not aware of). the goverment is more focused on the dometics going down. And if you order from a domestic that goes down expect a controlled delivey or a phone call.