©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Really Alinshop?!?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Sounds very confusing bro? Thru the years ive been ordering thru many different supps, i would say be happy with what you get. I know your frustration, but believe me i have been in many worse spots many times. I'm not saying give up on alin, but you got to realise you are one in a hundred thousand orders. Be patient, and just try and continue contact. That shit takes time. You wouldnt believe how many orders i have lost throughout the years and you just havta try again. Trust me, it is very frustrating. BUT realize you are dealing with illegal substance and overseas. What many other choices do you have?...rot

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
We can easily solve this. Drop me another email with this link attatched and we will come up with a fair plan. Dont worry!!

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
See. Alin will look at yur situation...Hopefully glad you get it resolved. And remember, shit doesnt always go in yur fav. Take what yu get....remember, yu bought illegay shit on the internet....rot

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
We can easily solve this. Drop me another email with this link attatched and we will come up with a fair plan. Dont worry!!

Thanks, made my day seeing this post. What email did you prefer, the shop's site email with reference number attached, or a message on here!

I'm willing to compromise, you've always been great business..just want it resolved!

I'll message you on here with link attached too...thanks

THANKS!

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
at this point i hate to say it but just be happy with what you got-i know ALIN has been around for years and is a reputable sponsor on many boards but depending what message board you are reading people either love him or hate him-he has been called a selective scammer hundreds of times and then you have other people saying he is the best in the biz-hopefully your issue is resolved and if not it could have been worse,you could have gotten nothing

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
It sounds like the worse case scenario is that you have to pay for the winny you received instead of getting it for free, which is what it sounds like you want. Who is really trying to scam whom here?

Alin has always done right by me, even when problems arise. He has always been fair to me and good to work with. And simply wanting you to pay for product you received is not being so unfair as to warrant the fuss you are making here.

Contact the man and work something out. This is the wrong place for that.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ALIN!

If you can PM me back, havn't heard from you in your email or messages.

Whomever I'm speaking with through Alinshop. email is still havning things all mixed up. All i want now is my money's worth of product, taken too long and ridiculous now.

Got trust in ALIN for sure, If i can only get ahold of him. Ordered almost two weeks ago, and still discussing with these people what they should be sending me instead of what they did.

Give me a few days to look into this personally and we will deal this.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I never doubted Alin, just was upset with the transaction this time. Done past business for years, will keep doing business, was just dissappointed.

What's done is done, sorry to drag it on. I keep business and hope next time runs smoother and more accurate is all.

Sorry for post Alin, but PM if you need.