©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Real cranberrys and yogurt

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You guys ever try real cranberry in the bag and add 1/4 cup to a nonfat yogurt? Protein and kidney assist all in one..
Great in vanilla but I try and avoid sugar....ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You guys ever try real cranberry in the bag and add 1/4 cup to a nonfat yogurt? Protein and kidney assist all in one..
Great in vanilla but I try and avoid sugar....ib

That sounds pretty good... My FAVORITE thing with cranberry is fresh cranberry relish on smoked turkey breast.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My mom makes fresh cranberry sauce/chutney/relish for holidays every year with whole fresh cranberries. That shit is incredible. Slather it on some fresh smoked turkey thighs and I can eat it by the pound.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Sound great, but is hear ya on the sugar. How about plain greek flavored with vanilla whey, little vanilla extract, and some stevia. Can you smell what I'm cookin Iron?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Sound great, but is hear ya on the sugar. How about plain greek flavored with vanilla whey, little vanilla extract, and some stevia. Can you smell what I'm cookin Iron?

I smmmmeeeeellllll la la la what the MAGNUS is coooookin'! I use plain greek yogurt myself :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Atom cranberry turkey sandwiches are the shizzle.. I like tartness of raw cranberrys and the crunch. Chobani is my fav cause I used to see a rep out here and I ate her yogurt a lot..
Mags im trying cranberry in chocolate whey plain nf yogurt tomorrow ..I have 4 bags of them so I'll try some cooking use of them ..stay tuned..:)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Atom cranberry turkey sandwiches are the shizzle.. I like tartness of raw cranberrys and the crunch. Chobani is my fav cause I used to see a rep out here and I ate her yogurt a lot..
Mags im trying cranberry in chocolate whey plain nf yogurt tomorrow ..I have 4 bags of them so I'll try some cooking use of them ..stay tuned..:)

Oh boy, you ate her yogurt? Was is creamy? Hopefully it didn't taste too sour ;)

D2r, if you can't handle the taste I heard they absorbed incredibly well when inserted into the rectum. They work great as little anal beads... don't ask me how I know that :eek: