©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ranting while dieting

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
So what's up with the guys you see at work practicing their imaginary golf swings? I call that the "air golf swing" (as in air guitar). You don't see us meatheads doing the air bench press in the middle of a meeting.

Don't you hate it when you get to the point in you steroid cycle where you no longer have decent cum volume? I know that test lowers ejaculate volume but geeze.

What is it always the guys with smaller legs than me who give me the hardest time about me shaving mine? F**k 'em. When you're my size you can say something.. tiny.

Have you ever noticed it's always the fat people eating McDonalds who happen to have a thyroid problem? Yeah right, I couldn't understand you with the fries coming out of your mouth.

To the British guys on this site... what the hell is the deal with getting freakin' ice cubes in your soft drinks in England? You ask for ice and they look at you ike you molest children or something. Then they have the manager come out and give you three cubes. How is it an entire country likes their soda room temp??

Sorry guys, its either rant like this here or break my diet.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
squish said:
So what's up with the guys you see at work practicing their imaginary golf swings? I call that the "air golf swing" (as in air guitar). You don't see us meatheads doing the air bench press in the middle of a meeting.

Sorry I do it all the time!! :eek:
When you get the golf fever then you will change your mind.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Why do you want to be so big?

This is the one question that truly pisses me off, and always shuts my brain down into primitive mode and before I know it I become a raging lunatic. Mutherfuckers need to fuck with someone else.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
squish said:

No, but you get all the wannabe bodybuilders, who just started getting some muscle, walking around with their legs W-I-D-E apart, as if their thighs are so massive they can't walk properly, and they keep their elbows outwards like a chicken due to immaginary lat syndrome.