©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ramadan : Pass the knife and behead the infidels

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
http://au.news.yahoo.com/051016/15/wdj5.html

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Suspected Muslim militants killed a Buddhist monk and two teenage boys and set fire to a temple in Thailand's restive south, police said on Sunday, in separatist violence that has claimed more than 900 lives.

The militants who attacked the Buddhist temple in the southern Pattani province late on Saturday had slit the 76-year-old monk's throat, said a police report obtained by Reuters.

The charred bodies of the two teenagers were found in the temple, said the report which did not give details.

A Buddhist farmer was beheaded on Friday, the second decapitation since the Islamic holy month of Ramadan began and 12th in 21 months of unrest in the region.

Why? See Qur'an 47:4.

NO ISLAM - KNOW PEACE

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
are they cowardly acts from Muslims?

If Muslims do this to Buddhists, and Buddhists DO NOT do this to Muslims, then Buddhists ARE in fact BETTER people than Muslims? I would love to hear the justification for these kinds of insane cowardly acts. Infidel anyone?

I believe the Prophet Mohammed concluded that ALL who do not follow his teachings should be done away with. He did in fact preach this to his people and to this day it is a well known fact that followers of Mohammed believe every infidel should be slain. The similarities between Muslims and everyone else end there!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
pussies

Don't be afraid of traveling to foreign countries. Just keep your wits about you and you can go to most places without much trouble. I didn't expect to hear this kind of talk on this AAS forum.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
good joke

Captain Canuck said:
Andrew we are j/k ;)

I travel a lot to other countries for business.

That's good to hear. It's easy to miss a joke online. My step-mother really is afraid of traveling abroad because she thinks Americans aren't safe. So I guess I'm a little sensitive on that issue. I certainly wouldn't take my family to the Middle East, but there's tons of places that are safe.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
RE Mid east travel

Just got back from Israel...Tel Aviv is the bomb. Had friends who went to Jordan and they had a great time

:)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
the bomb

Nitrateman said:
RE Mid east travel

Just got back from Israel...Tel Aviv is the bomb. Had friends who went to Jordan and they had a great time

:)

Glad Tel Aviv was the right kind of bomb for you.