©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

R.I.P. Mike Matarazzo November 8, 1965 - August 17, 2014

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Regrettably, we have just learned of the passing of former IFBB Pro bodybuilder, Mike Matarazzo. Mike Matarazzo had been suffering from heart problems since his open heart surgery in December of 2004, and according to*Wikipedia,*was admitted to the intensive care unit of Stanford hospital in Palo Alto*due to heart complications. *Sadly, he passed away today, Sunday August 17, 2014(it actually says 2004 but I changed it), at just 48 years old.

Mike Matarazzo, you will be missed and remembered. -*FLEX **

- See more at: http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/rip-mike-matarazzo#sthash.oR4GWeXX.dpuf

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sorry to hear that. I met him at a seminar once. Real good guy.

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
This is horrible. I found out on AB. The things we have done to be in top shape, you wonder if it's worth it in the end.

R.I.P. Big Mike, you will be missed, my prayers are with you and your family. Go with GOD my friend.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Mike was one of favorites back then. I've always had a thing for rooting for fellow New Englanders.

And yes indeed, he was a class act. Regrettably I only met him once.

RIP big guy.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
He was the first and only pro I ever meet and had a picture with prob about 20 years ago
RIP

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
So sad...I met him many years ago and he was a really down to earth, nice guy!

I remember reading years ago, when he had his triple or quadruple bypass surgery. He said, that he got to the point in his career where he needed to consume much more protein, so he started eating 5lbs of red meat a day!

Keep getting the blood work done everyone!