©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions on first cycle

IndianGodMan

Sep 7, 2005
Utah
I am new here, I am trying to get a good idea of what all I need to start up... I have noticed there are all sorts of diffrent steroids. What would you guys suggest for a first cylce...

I am
a little under 6 foot
about 185-190
and have 12% body fat.

I have heard test-e is good. But would like some feedback... Thanks guys

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
you heard right ,

a popular first cycle is 10 weeks at 500mgs per week with pct starting 2 weeks after your last shot ,

the main question is your age ???? I do hope you are over 20

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Ya test E is good. Im on that right now. After doing a test cycle you can then add more to your next cycle. deca,Eq, d-bol. And after awhile you will be taking a shitload like DR and diesel. I would just go with test e and see how your body reacts.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
we can sit here all day and give you info on how to run a cycle. BUT the only thing that will seriously help you in the long run (which is what you want, right?) is YOUR diet and YOUR training. as long as your getting the cals/daily that you need to meet your specific goals and training is in line also for your specific goals, will you actually meet your goals.