©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

questions about growth hormone

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I think I read somewhere that people end there cycle with gh. what would the normal dose of gh be if you where to end a cycle with it?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
never done gh myself, but i think you need to run gh for an extended period of time to see any muscle growth. short cycles of gh is more for weight loss from what i've heard.

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:
what would a 100 ic kit get me.
a much lighter wallet but thats about it.
gh needs to be run for long periods of time or at higher dosages to be effective. i would not recommend running it to end a cycle to possibly help keep gains because that would be a very expensive way to try and keep gains.
there are a tremendous amount of people who are wasting their money on gh because they do not understand how to run it correctly to see the benefits it can provide over & above what normal aas products do. why would someone want to run gh in place of something that can accomplish the same thing at a much cheaper price?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
2-4iu/day for 6 months. its too costly, i'd just stick with diet/cardio/clen/t3. depending on bf, i'd consider DNP. i've used dnp before, it isnt' as bad as everyone makes it out to be. you just have TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DOING!!!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
did some reading on what? dnp? bro, as long as you know your source and YOU CAN TRUST HIM then dnp is good to go. whats your bf anyway? if its anything under 12-14%, don't use dnp. you can get leaner with diet,cardio,and proper gear.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I really don't know my body fat, im no so bad that I can't loose it all, but theres deffinitly some extra fat around the midsection.

from what i have read about dnp is that the dose to loose weight is very close to the dose that can kill you.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
mr.nitrofish said:
I really don't know my body fat, im no so bad that I can't loose it all, but theres deffinitly some extra fat around the midsection.

from what i have read about dnp is that the dose to loose weight is very close to the dose that can kill you.

no no no. you start out at 200mg/day for 3-4 days and if you do not have an allergic reaction (which can be deferred by taking benadryl about 2 days before dnp) then if your not feeling TOO hot, you can up the dose to 400mg for an additional 4-5 days and if your just feeling like a furnace by that point, you can either stretch the 400mg dose to a few more days or up it to 600 for 4-5 more days. but i WOULD NOT exceed 400 if you have not used it before. some people make it different, some people's 200mg will light you up, where as it will take 600mg to feel any heat at all. so you just need good, reputable references when scouting out good dnp.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
a-bomb83 said:
and if your just feeling like a furnace by that point, you can either stretch the 400mg dose to a few more days or up it to 600 for 4-5 more days.

FURNACE good word!!!! Bro your playing with fire!!!

DNP-can be bad news. Although alot of the other gear is as well. But I would recomend Cynomel and clenbuterol cycled with some Winstrol and test before I would even say try DNP.