©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions about cycle

big roscoe

Mar 9, 2013
Hey brothers and sisters, I have some questions about the cycle I'm on. Anavar 50 mg ed
Parabolan .75 ml eod
Test P. .50 ml eod
The only sides are lethargy.Am I taking these right?When I get going I get in a groove have great workouts and awesome pumps,it's just getting going sometimes.I have been taking B-12 injectable twice a week.Ive also taken Hcg at the beginning .Been on cycle since March 22,so a little over 2wks.Any input would be greatly appreciated.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
whats your history, stats, and goals? whats your diet like? are you getting plenty of sleep?

VP

big roscoe

Mar 9, 2013
Been mostly lifting weights for 25 yrs on a consistent basis.This is my 5 cycle.I just turned 56,5'9 ,190 lbs 15% bf?I really feel solid.Still doing construction work,apatite is down recently I think because of taking penicillin for tooth problems( sucks) I hate the shit. Goals are to feel more energy and maintain lean mass...

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you arent eating or sleeping enough due to meds or a tooth problem that can no doubt make you tired. your cycle is on the light side and doesnt seem it would be the issue.

VP

big roscoe

Mar 9, 2013
Thanks vpiedu,sleep is to much(it seems)? And I have been eating ,before penicillin ,everything in site,which is very unusual for me.At 56 yrs,most people won't even answer my posts?lol

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Agreed on the penicillan and tooth issues. Get some sleep, eat good food and when tooth is ok hopefullly you'll be fine to train, gear or not

big roscoe

Mar 9, 2013
Right now I'm eating rice and beans,3 curried chicken breasts and drinking a raw juice of at least 7 different veggies...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Big r do you have the parabolin amps or ug type vial? Do u have anavar tabs or liquid oral? U should have a good appetite too from them at least I did .true amps rock.. 56 ...cool bro im right behind u in age welcome to Anasci :).

Last edited:

big roscoe

Mar 9, 2013
I have a vial on hand that was reconstituted from 5000 iu's .used 3 ml. Bac water.thanks for input.Now am using only 50 mg of test p eod, is that enough.I know with parabolan people recommend about 300 mg weekly.