©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question

schneiderc2004

Sep 8, 2005
California
Has anyone ordered "The Secrets To Mail.... Success" from "Elite..." I'm pretty much looking for a domestic supplier. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Theres domestic all over the community in the open....
I wouldnt pay ANYONE for a list of suppliers or access to a private forum.
Thats Just "Me" though... Of course I have COUNTLESS hours of research
and Time Spent on the forums and in the community getting to know whos who and establishing a name for myself.
Most any of the "Best" domestics further up the chain arent going to accept just anyone... Theyll want Good solid refferances (usually moderators and or Board owners admins) that will vouch for you before you ever get to see a list or get a reply.

All that being said there are Many open boards though that will have
sections for Both Int and Domestic suppliers that will accept anyone with $$$.
problem and Pattern Ive seen over the years though are these guys dont last Long before they either A- Get Busted... Or B (which is more often the case)
They turn into scammers.

The best advice I can give you or any of the newbies that may be reading is
this-
Find you a board that You like. (weather its here or 1 of the 10,000 others)
Get you a handle that you plan on keeping and get to posting and asking questions....reasearch your ass off in the search engines...Ask for advice and Give advice and or any personel opinions and or experiences... Get your name out there!! establish a "homeboard" and make name for yourself there.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
rAJJIN said:
and Time Spent on the forums and in the community getting to know whos who and establishing a name for myself.
Most any of the "Best" domestics further up the chain arent going to accept just anyone... Theyll want Good solid refferances (usually moderators and or Board owners admins) that will vouch for you before you ever get to see a list or get a reply.

problem and Pattern Ive seen over the years though are these guys dont last Long before they either A- Get Busted... Or B (which is more often the case)
They turn into scammers.

this-
Get you a handle that you plan on keeping and get to posting and asking questions....reasearch your ass off in the search engines...Ask for advice and Give advice and or any personel opinions and or experiences... Get your name out there!! establish a "homeboard" and make name for yourself there.
Or just find a good powder supplier and learn to make your own gear...:D

I'm my favorite source.....;)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Zaven said:
Or just find a good powder supplier and learn to make your own gear...:D

I'm my favorite source.....;)

Very true.... Not to mention youll save yourself a Ton of money.
It still takes time and research though...but yes its deffinatley an option that out there and Very popular now days/.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
rAJJIN said:
Very true.... Not to mention youll save yourself a Ton of money.
It still takes time and research though...but yes iits deffinatley an option that out there and Very popular now days/.
The only problem with it is ya have to have self-control and not become to juice happy...:D but it will save ya tons of money and wu fees

schneiderc2004

Sep 8, 2005
California
rAJJIN said:

They turn into scammers.

this-

Bro,
Thanks again for the advice, I'll keep in mind...:rolleyes:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
rAJJIN said:

They turn into scammers.

this-

Best advice there is right there!!!