©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question

gladiator1

Feb 10, 2006
I found a sight that claims to have 50mg pills of D-bol. Not really sure about that, never heard of a dose that high. Any ideas?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Buy them and tell me when you "never" get it....don't buy things from websites just because of thier advertisements....you'll definitly be unhappy.

gladiator1

Feb 10, 2006
I am not looking to buy them because of an advetisement, I am asking if anybody thinks that they are legit.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
gladiator1 said:
I found a sight that claims to have 50mg pills of D-bol. Not really sure about that, never heard of a dose that high. Any ideas?
Absolutely. IP from China (now busted / out of production recently) made 50 mg winny and 50mg dbol tabs. The dbol was orange and not scored. The last testing I saw they were actually 44mg, but still a high dose in a very compact 5mm tab.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Ya, the BD ones are pink, square, scored BD on one side and 50 on the other. But don't order from that site just because we are saying that these things exist. Lots of scammers out there.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Ya, the BD ones are pink, square, scored BD on one side and 50 on the other. But don't order from that site just because we are saying that these things exist. Lots of scammers out there.

He never really said what site it was so it could be legit just like this site is and pinz.