©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question for first timer

gbomb91

Jul 9, 2007
I am looking for some advice on what to use. I have a pretty decent build but I am looking for some help. I am 5'10 and about 195-200 but need to shed about 10-15 lbs of fat. I am not looking to gain a lot of size overall and definatly not put on on much more weight but I want bigger pecs and bi's as they are my week points. I have been told by someone to take test and eq. I have read about them in the profiles section although I need to know, which form of test should I use and is eq the right additional product to use in a cutting cycle for lean gains. can anyone suggest a better combination? thanks for any suggestions you may have.

gbomb91

Jul 9, 2007
I have also looked at some of the recommended sites through this forum and was curious about some of the beginer oral cycles. I would prefer orals but I've heard that they are really tough on the liver, expensive and doesn't produce as quality of gains.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
If you are looking to cut it is in the diet more than anything pretty much...That, I will say first off.

Second, Test and Eq. gave ME good size and got me a little leaner on a high protien/lower carb diet.

To cut though, I'd use DIET as my main thing and then if I were to use some tools...they'd be, ECA or Clen and/or T3 with some Test.
You can use Test and Eq to cut, but diet will always dictate results.

gbomb91

Jul 9, 2007
I used liquid clen for 140mcg/day and saw no results. Are the tabs better than the liquid? I had actually gone up to 200mcg but was told that over 140 and your just wasting it. I know that it's mostly diet and cardio to lose weight but it's not coming off as fast as I would like so I am looking for some help.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
gbomb91 said:
I used liquid clen for 140mcg/day and saw no results. Are the tabs better than the liquid? I had actually gone up to 200mcg but was told that over 140 and your just wasting it. I know that it's mostly diet and cardio to lose weight but it's not coming off as fast as I would like so I am looking for some help.
I don't know what was up w/ your clen but if you use diet alone it will work...Use it in conjunction with the right training and you'll lose...Use it with ECA(PM me for ECA) and you'll have motivation to lose it more...But if you use a low dose of Test/clen/T3 and your diet is on point, you lean well.

Hemogoblin

Jun 22, 2007
I've never had to use Clen myself but what I've seen it do to others is remarkable, and I'm not sure why it didn't work for you. Was it actually Clen at all that you were using? You should have been sweating big-time, among a whole other things. Read up on the sides of it and see if that's what you experienced. I have never seen it NOT work.

The other thing, is diet, mate. I don't think you've been following one and you really should. Wanting to lose 10-15 lbs on a 5'10" frame is a lot. It won't be easy doing it with discipline, but that's the point. This life isn't for everyone...

Cheers

gbomb91

Jul 9, 2007
I do have a pretty good diet which was one put together by someone who is in remarkable shape and does this for a living. I lift with him once a week and he's happy with the progress but it's still not happening quick enough. He is the one that turned me on to the clen and he was shocked that it didn't work better. The only thing is I probably don't take in enough meals. The stuff I used was called clen 200 and it was in liquid form as I said. Everything els i've seen is in pill form. Besides diet, how much cardio should i be doing? The guy I train with does none but he uses test and eq and maintains a very strict diet whereas mine is probably 80-85% of where his is.

Hemogoblin

Jun 22, 2007
Go for about 20-30 minutes every other day of cardio, as a minimum for heart health. If you do more, you'll be burning more calories. I personally do it EOD for 20 minutes at least on a bike.
If you had that diet planned out, I'm sure it's a good one, so it may not be the issue. But like I said, I don't know about that clen. Sounds suspect. Are you tracking you daily caloric intake? If you are, drop it by a few hundred calories, and add the cardio in. Give it a few weeks and you'll start to see results. Just don't be tempted to drop it too quickly as you may be sacrificing too much muscle.
Clen is "safe" (and I use those quotes because it is only relatively safe compared to some other meds) considering the other drugs out there, but I would not recommend you look into thyroid med's. To each his own, but I wouldn't suggest you use them, or anything for that matter. I've used ephedrine and caffeine in the past but for pre-workout energy, not fat burning. All the best bro :)

Cheers