©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about injecting

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I know we went over this a while back, but who injects where?

Myself, i like to inject into the muscles that i may be concentrating on more. I like to do bi's, tri's and shoulders. I never had tried going into the gluts. i swear that i notice more of an increase in the muscle i injected to rather than others.

Which leads me to my next question, how long does everyone wait to workout after they inject? my old buddy always said to wait about an hour or so.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I usually rotate from right glue, to left glute, to right quad to left quad. On occasion, I use the calves but only w/ tren or prop cycles that require more frequent injections.

I work out whenever is convenient for me. I have never based it upon injection time.

W

wolfyEVH

so far its been quads for me.......i'd just be sure not to do the same part more than once a week......dont want scar tissue and such developing

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
scar tissue is a no no. so going with a mix of deca and test in the quads or "bum cheeks" will still just a good job than bi's and tri's

excape

Mar 10, 2004
I use quads, glutes and shoulders, basically whichever part I feel like that day.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
texas, unless you're doing sust. there should be no increase in where you inject, most people just switch sites to avoid scar tissue. As for me i cant stand glute shots my ass always seems to tense up, usually in quad and shoulder.