©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about growth plates...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
When do they close after steroid use? im 21 and i am on my 7th week of 500mg/wk test e and 300mg/wk deca 300. if they havent closed yet, i have decided to wait it out till im 23 to continue cycling. i have heard of people smoking since they were like 13 and it "stunt" their growth but when they quit whwen their 20 they shoot up about 6 inches by the time theyre 23.

anyone else have any input on this? i am only 5'5 so i can use a few inches.

W

wolfyEVH

i don't think you're growing anymore at 21.....how long have you had the same shoe size for????

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i would say the same thing. but then again, each person is a little different. waiting would be your own decision though.

W

wolfyEVH

first off, you already stopped on week 7...might as well finish it...just a waste of gear if you stop now....also, why are you asking these questions almost 2 months into your cycle??? you should have known about this from the start

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i havent grown since i began high school. always thought it was the cigarettes. had the sam shoe size since then. so my growth plates are closed now that im in the 7th week? i was going to finish the cycle regardless. i think im going to be a little short on the Test E though. i want to order some more but noone has QGL brand anymore : (. anyone know anyone selling QGL?

W

wolfyEVH

it doesnt matter if its the same brand, as long as its enanthate and you're running the same amount as usual........as for your growth plates being closed, you havent grown since high school so they've been closed, its not because of the juice, you're just done growing