©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about getting dry

Boris2247

Mar 24, 2015
Ive been taking testosterone sustanone and boldenone, about 1000 mg each twice a week. Im dieting while taking those, i also started with winny recently. altogether the cycle should be around 12 weeks.

So my question is - I managed to shed a lot of fat, so I barely have any left, but according to the pro that took a look at me, I have a lot of water retention. Ive been running arimidex, 1mg every other day, but I wanted to do the water manipulation for a week in order to get dry as powder.

So my question is, this is the 8th week on my cycle, can I go with drinking 2,5-3 gallons of water for four days and then cut water in order to get dry, or does adex / the juice prevent that from happening?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If your doing 2g/wk sust, 1mg Adex eod isn't near enough. At the very least, exemestane at 25mg/day or even letro would be far better choices to help dry you out. Most will switch to prop as well.

Last edited:

Boris2247

Mar 24, 2015
how much adex would you suggest? and i have never even heard of exame... whatever. i cant afford to switch to prop in this cycle

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
If your doing 2g/wk sust/wk, 1mg Adex eod isn't near enough. At the very least, exemestane at 25mg/day or even letro would be far better choices to help dry you out. Most will switch to prop as well.

Letro hands down plus many other lil things some of us use for prep....You NEED to pull all the sub-q water out. You need to dehydrate to a certain extent, but DONT OVER DO IT. ALOT of guys i see make the fatal mistake if going to far with cutting water and look FLAT on stage. Been there & done that. Do a google & get as much info on getting dry as possible.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
how much adex would you suggest? and i have never even heard of exame... whatever. i cant afford to switch to prop in this cycle

Better control of your estrogen, the easier it will be to dry you out. Adex at saturation doses will only suppress around 50% estrogen. Exemestane or aromasin will suppress around 85% and letro at 95%. If you want to get super dry you need to switch ai or lower your test.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
How do you not have triple d titties on that little AI with that much "gear"

Im on 500mg real test and I'm having to take letro at 2.5mg 2-3 times a week to prevent gyno

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
If you just started winny, add letro like recommend. If you're lean enough, those 2 should have you pretty dry on their own.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Do injections every day no matter what the ester and side effects and water retention will be almost nothing. I was doing 250mgs a DAY of cyp and my estrogen level was 8. Emeric had a write up on this on PM...