©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about blood drive....

Zaven

May 18, 2005
my gym is goin to have a blood drive..........does this rule me out for participating...?......since I'm on gear... :cool:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Jus imagine if he did, and some chick got his blood with all that test in it and she started getting a deep voice and facial hair. JK I was thinking about that the other day, I can't give because i have a tattoo and i use IM drugs.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
A tatoo?

steve0085 said:
Jus imagine if he did, and some chick got his blood with all that test in it and she started getting a deep voice and facial hair. JK I was thinking about that the other day, I can't give because i have a tattoo and i use IM drugs.
YOu can't give blood if you got ink?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I tried to give blood and they asked if I had a tattoo, so they wouldn't let me. Must be scared of possible hepatitis

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
MdTNT said:
Not correct, you cna not give if your ink is recent. I am not sure on the actual time span you must wait but thats the general rule. Md
That must be it, I got my ink like 2 months before the blood drive

MdTNT

wes said:
Think its 6 month limit, not sure though....

here is a link to blood centers.....it states 1yr from getting a tattoo....check out the rest of the qualifications...kinda funy ...makes you wonder about soem things...

RECREATIONAL DRUG USE (by injection): Having injected yourself with drugs not prescribed by a physician.

technically this would include any of us who inject....but who cares about technicalities...LOL